Charmed

Guest Nathan

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved Charmed upon till Shannen Doherty`s departure, I liked season 4 sense then it was new with Paige and all, but I just felt like the other seasons was repetes of the older seasons, like the last episode ever of Charmed reminds me a little of "All hell breaks loose". For me Shannen Doherty was the heart and soul of Charmed and when she left she kind of took that spark with her, I only watched Charmed after Shannen left because of Holly, not that I dont like Rose or Alyssa I do, but not as much as I like Shannen and Holly. And for me I didnt accept Paige untill the end of season 4, I started to like her in season 5, but I never liked her as much as Prue, the original Charmed ones are the best.

I like both of the trios for different reasons, though bringing Paige in, they're little "excuse" I found hard to adjust to for awhile. I always found that there was a big continuiety (sp?) error always occuring with Charmed when they always played with the past. Patty, if I remembered died shorty after Phoebe was born, but when Paige came in, she was atleast two when Patty had died. I can go on with all the big continueity errors with Charmed. There's so many of them :lol:

Yes Leo too!

In the 1920's episode when the sisters were cousins, Leo was alive in his past self, but his normal self should of been born already if he died in like 1942. But yeah... Even with Grams... But that's another story :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is so random, but does anyone know of a site where you can read good Cole/Prue fanfics?? I still believe they should have gotten together, they had chemistry.

(And Prue will always be the hottest sister)

May i say that i love you?!

Your the first person i've ever talked to that actually like Cole and Prue. They had sooo much chemistry in "The Good, The Bad & The Cursed" and i just feel like they we're ment to be. I really want to make a video about them but i dont have enough episodes :/

They would of made a good couple, and did have great chemistry. Maybe because they were dating in real life at the time :P

I was watching season one the other week, and I really got hooked onto Andy and Prue. It's such a shame that they killed him, right after they made up and both told each other they loved each other :( Sooo sad hehe.

This is so random, but does anyone know of a site where you can read good Cole/Prue fanfics?? I still believe they should have gotten together, they had chemistry.

You can find some Cole/Prue fanfics on this website Fanfiction.

They had sooo much chemistry in "The Good, The Bad & The Cursed" and i just feel like they we're ment to be.

They would of made a good couple, and did have great chemistry. Maybe because they were dating in real life at the time :P

I was watching season one the other week, and I really got hooked onto Andy and Prue. It's such a shame that they killed him, right after they made up and both told each other they loved each other :( Sooo sad hehe.

I think Cole and Prue had so much chemistry too. Although I was so sad when they killed Andy. I thought Andy and Prue were so perfect together.

Archived