Charmed

Guest Nathan

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back then (2001-2002) when all this happened, I always wanted Prue to die out of the trio, yet these days I wish it was Phoebe. Once Cole left, her character became so annoying. Actually, when season five started and all of a sudden she decided she never loved Cole. Since then, all she did was use her powers for personal gain to try and concieve.

I've always wondered what the trio would be like if it was actually Alyssa they let go and not Shannen.

I remember reading somewhere that one of the reasons that Shannen left was because she didn't get along with the other 2 that much and that there was a lot of arguments, but I have no idea how true this was.

I think Piper became a stronger character in the absence of Prue. Prue dying made Piper the older sister. If Prue hadn't died Piper's character would have been much different.

Shannen only fought with Alyssa. Her and Holly were good mates before the show and still are. Although I think she also had problems with the producers... I think we'll never know the true whole story.

But to think, if the original trio stayed throughout the whole series, I doubt it would of went for eight seasons. Brining Paige in brought in so many good storylines. Particuarly in season four.

I've always hoped for a Charmed movie :lol: Had anyone heard any talks about that ?

I've never heard of a Charmed movie but that would have been nice.

Shannen only fought with Alyssa. And yes, she had some problems with the producers too. She left Beverly Hills 90210 in 1994 because she didn't get along with the other cast members either. I read somewhere she had anger management issues. A court in California even sentenced her to go to anger management counseling because she had smashed a bottle on someone's car window or something like that. But I don't know whether that is true or not.

I like Paige too but I prefer Prue. My favourite seasons were seasons 1, 2 and 5.

This is so random, but does anyone know of a site where you can read good Cole/Prue fanfics?? I still believe they should have gotten together, they had chemistry.

You can find some Cole/Prue fanfics on this website Fanfiction.

Thank you sooo much!

I miss Charmed. The old, good Charmed.

You're welcome! :)

I miss the show too. :( Luckily there are reruns and DVDs. :wink:

I know what you mean. I'm saving money too for Charmed, Full House and Gilmore Girls.

I don't know where you're from but in Belgium, it's freezing; so watching TV is way better than spending time outside. :wink:

In South Africa on the other hand, it's so hot nowadays that you can't do anything but sit in front of the TV in an airconditioned room. I have never watched this much TV in my life.

Archived