What's The Weather Like Where You Are?

Cat3

It was 44 degrees today, and it's STILL absolutely boiling! :(

44 DEGREES?! Is that not like being in an oven?

Yep. Especially when your rental contract has a clause that says your landlord/lady/monarch is not contractually obliged to fix your air conditioning. Thankfully today's only meant to be about 33 degrees.

I hate the heat. I want to move to Antarctica.

I want to live in Iceland... at least they have a stable climate and it's cold most days up there... :)

I think that's what the UK needs...a stable climate. People don't know what the whether's going to be like from one day to the next. It's a bit annoying because you don't know if you're going to roast, if you're going to freeze, or if you're going to need your wellies!

At the moment i'm quite toasty, but i'm indoors, however, outside it's cold, grey and pretty miserable :rolleyes:. Where's the snow?...:(. We'll probably have to wait until late January/early February now...