Neighbours to end this year

ter06

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW... Kylie Minogue and Jason Donovan returning for the Neighbours finale is epic, however, it also has to be about their iconic characters too and not just oh Kylie and Jason are returning and it also can't overshadow whatever happens for the current characters too.

My dream return is Izzy Hoyland, my favourite ever character.

On 01/05/2022 at 10:59, R@chel said:

I think this news gives Neighbours media attention on another level. If viewing figures are good, who knows, maybe one day further down the line, a return or spin off may actually be possible. 

As for a return, a very, very slim and very remote chance. People need to just gracefully accept the show is ending for good. It is not being simply rested, it is being decommissioned and is bowing out. Neighbours is finished. At best it would be a spin off.

14 hours ago, Dan F said:

Some good characters back, still heartbreaking that Neighbours is ending though.

My favourite EVER character, Izzy Hoyland is back though, i'm so HAPPY!!

Whilst it's incredible that Kylie/Jason are back as the iconic Charlene/Scott, hoping that their return doesn't overshadow everything as the newer Cast also need some screen time and then there is the one needed for all these returns, but it looks like things have been spaced out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived