Who was your biggest crush on the show?

Hooch

On 25/01/2022 at 00:25, homeandawayroxsomuch. said:

For watching early years as an adult, 1995-98 Steven.  I also like Nick Parrish and Phil Matheson.

When I was little, it was Nick Smith but I think he only arrived in 2000 so may not count as "early years".

We must have been the same era. When I was younger it was Seb Miller, but watching the Early Years as an adult, it would be Rob Storey or 1995-98 Steven too. 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, adam436 said:

We must have been the same era. When I was younger it was Seb Miller, but watching the Early Years as an adult, it would be Rob Storey or 1995-98 Steven too. 

I liked Seb too, but I missed from just after the reveal that he was Fisher's grandson up to Nick being under Angie's spell.  For what I remember of before that, it was more from the Nick, Kirsty, Jade and Duncan period, and I was quite young so I wasn't going to be having a crush on Will, Sam or Mitch back then.

I haven't got as far as Rob Storey while watching in sequence yet, but I've watched some 1995-1998 stuff to know that Adam W was very attractive during that period (and I liked Steven as a character in 1988-91).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Steven Matheson.  I had pictures of him up on my wall.  No posters available so it was article pictures.  Everyone in my class knew I fancied him.  Even after I left school if I bumped into a friend she'd asked me if I still liked him.

Steven Matheson. I also fancied Philip at the time, even though he was older. I was devastated when they killed him off and I can still remember that fire and the aftermath far too clearly! Now I don't see the appeal of poor Phil at all. Later on I liked Tug. After watching a load of early years episodes, Nick Parrish is my new crush. Bruce Roberts was hot in those days. It's a real shame they paired him off with Lucinda, then kicked off that godawful love triangle.

• 3 months later...

Archived