Shane Parish - Dieter Brummer

RIP Dieter Brummer, thoughts with his loved ones at this sad time.

I read that he suffered from Mental Health/Depression, this is so sad and I hope he is at peace now.   I hope that his death inspires or gives sufferers the courage to come forward and seek help.

• Like 1

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Shane Parish - Dieter Brummer
On 27/07/2021 at 09:05, Irishbraxton said:

Who replaced Shane as the poster boy of the show in 1996

Jesse McGregor, and what a ........ he was

Shane was the only "poster boy" I liked. I distinctly remember how the girls drooled all over Jesse, and it was disgusting

• Confused 1

On 29/07/2021 at 01:31, Old H&A Fan said:

Jesse McGregor, and what a ........ he was

Shane was the only "poster boy" I liked. I distinctly remember how the girls drooled all over Jesse, and it was disgusting

Is the meaning of........ supposed to be somehow implied, Mr MacDonald? ?

Disgusting is a very subjective perception. What disgusted you exactly? Ben Unwin was a very sexually attractive man to many people, me included. That's also a subjective view, granted. But I'm genuinely curious over the cause of your personal disgust (a strong word) to others acting on their perfectly natural instincts in "drooling" as a response to a sexually attractive man's poster? 

Edited by nenehcherry2

On 29/07/2021 at 23:59, nenehcherry2 said:

Is the meaning of........ supposed to be somehow implied, Mr MacDonald? ?

Disgusting is a very subjective perception. What disgusted you exactly? Ben Unwin was a very sexually attractive man to many people, me included. That's also a subjective view, granted. But I'm genuinely curious over the cause of your personal disgust (a strong word) to others acting on their perfectly natural instincts in "drooling" as a response to a sexually attractive man's poster? 

Miss Cherry, the disgusting games he played with Rachel (a little girl far too young to be considered his "girlfriend" or to be involved in any sexual games, I mean come on......YUCK).

Jesse was a glorified car thief and other criminal, who Selina put up on a pedestal.

I also don't like what he did to Shannon when she was having her nightmares and vomiting in Mr Fisher's car.

Edited by Old H&A Fan
Added: Shannon
  • Haha 1