The OC

Guest Kimmy

Today Ryan left town without telling Sandy and Kirsten. Seth was covering for him by doing various things, including rolling around in Ryan's bed to make it look slept in. Ryan says to him on the phone, "Just keep doing what you're doing... except the bed thing. That's just creepy." Then he hangs up, and Seth keeps rolling around in the bed ^_^

It's so nice watching this show after ignoring it for so long.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seth's surprise gift for Ryan's 18th birthday (approximate quotes):

Seth: "I couldn't get the real Journey, so I got a cover band."

Ryan: "Thanks..."

Seth: "Anything for you."

Sadie: "You know this song's by Foreigner, right?"

Ryan: "Yep."

Summer: "I didn't know Journey sang this song."

Seth: "They don't. I got a Foreigner cover band. They're like ten times cooler than Journey."

:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Did anyone else see Autumn Reeser in Ghost Whisperer last week.

Was quite strange seeing her play a very different character than Taylor.

I did :) It was strange, after knowing her as Taylor for so long.

I also noticed Autumn Reeser is plays a small part in the movie The Girl Next Door, it was really funny because she played a character the total opposite of Taylor, the popular cool sexy character. :P

Hey!

I'm a biggest fan of The OC just started and been watched the dvd of The OC series 1 so haven't seen series 2 yet, and 3 and 4.. so I will tho as borrowed my friend's dvd's.

I know this is sound a stupid question but..

Did Ryan and Marissa ever slept together yet?

I absolutely loved Seth and Summer, sooo cute together.

I don't think so. Maybe they did... But I remember the characters made a "big deal" out of it in the season 3 episode End of Innocence... Because that's when they deffiently slept together.

Summer and Seth are the best. I loved it when they had sex for the first time and Summer came out saying that she wasn't the only virgin in the room and Seth's like "someone was watching us?" :lol: And Summer says that was her first time also. And Seth and Sandy's sex talk :lol: Great episode. I think that's also the same episode Luke and Julie get their groove on.

Archived