The OC

Guest Kimmy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched the last 3 episodes of season 4 yesterday. I had forgotten how good it was :o. Taylor is such a classic. Her and the gun was so funny! But I think she's much better as an independent character, though her trying to get Ryan to tell her that he loved her was pretty funny. Seth and Summer were so cute too! And Pancakes :D

Im suprised there are so many Taylor fans here!! I like her, I mean she's ok I guess...But I didn't like her and Ryan together at all. Kaitlin rocked Season 4, she was pretty much my fav, and I thought I would hate her!! I loved the last few epi's in season 4, and the first few. Im so happy Kirsten had a baby girl, that totally rocked!!

I was a fan of the newer characters in season four. Caitlin and Taylor were such a breath of fresh air from the suffocating never-ending dramas of Marissa/Ryan/and anybody else. Also Luke's twin brothers :lol: They were classic, loved that scene when one was shaving the other's chest haha.

I liked Ryan and Marissa in season 1. After that, I liked Ryan and Taylor better.

But my favourite couple was Seth and Summer. :wub:

They were so cute together. I also liked the fact they were dating in real life too but they aren't anymore. :(

I liked Kaitlin too. She was fun!

Archived