The OC

Guest Kimmy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My 2 fave shows are also The OC and Friends and now I can just watch the DVDs over and over! I thought Taylor and Ryan were okay and I like that the writers didn't really give them an ending, leaving it up to the viewers to decide whether they got together or not.

I miss waiting to watch new episodes :(

I really disliked them, alot of people in The US did too and I think that played a part in its cancellation, along with the truly terrible timeslot!!

But I do like how they ended it between them...

I know!! This time last year I was all excited looking at the promo's on youtube!! :(

I liked Ryan and Taylor more then Ryan and Marissa.

Taylor was such a unique character it was funny to see her and Ryan paired off together.

Love that episode where Ryan fantasies about her washing his windows etc in that loud music :lol: Oh they made me laugh!

They should of brought Oliver back at one stage though. Like maybe revenge on Marissa's death or something. Anything. He was naother cool character.

I didn't like them, for two main reasons...

They got involved to quickly...

He said to her ''I have never been so happy with you as I have with anybody else''(Or something like that!!)

Ok, lets face it, Ryan and Marissa were one of the main storylines in The OC, and as the majority of The shows fans were die hard Ryan/Marissa fans, I think that was a very stupid move they made!!

Well it wasn't like Ryan and Marissa's relationship was full of joy. Luke, Oliver, Johnny, Volchok to name a few which came between them and ruined their happiness which left them with barely any happiness. Taylor and Ryan were full of fun and games. They were serious but they weren't. I was never a Marissa fan, always a Summer :lol: But still, Ryan and Taylor brought more comic into the show then Marissa and Ryan ever did.

Yeah I know, but like most of the shows fan's followed Ryan and Marissa more than any other relationship. I don't really like Marissa, only when she's with Ryan. Lol, that sounds so weird, but its the truth! I don't think the writers were very fair to Ryan and Marissa's relationship. I mean, Summer and Seth were treated way better and stayed together much longer than Ryan and Marissa did. Ryan and Talyor were just...Pathetic to me. They were on and off and didn't have much chemistry. When Ryan and Marissa broke up, it was over something serious. But Ryan and Taylor? Ugh! Ryan and Marissa were very emotional and no matter who was in the wrong, you just wanted to see them work it out.

Archived