The OC

Guest Kimmy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The OC is sooo good i :heart: it lol...that lesbian kiss was sooo overrated  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree! :P I saw the kiss and it wasnt really anything really...might be just me!

:rolleyes:

I liked season one but i still like season two because i love the show but i think season one was alittle better in ways.

yeah season one rocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive been hearing rumors towrads the end of season two summer and seth get bac together, marisa and ryan get closer, caleb and julie divorce and caleb dies, kirsten and sandy are breaking up and OLIVER RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!!

if these rumors are true, the o.c is going to get way better real soon!!! :D

I think they're really brave to bring Oliver back - everyone hated him.

That was not a good storyline in my opinion, but maybe him coming back could be interesting in a lot of ways, if they did it right this time.

Yeah season two has been a real disappointment for me, but I still love it. I'm glad it's coming back for a third season, I think they would have learned some lessons from this season.

I just really hope Theresa's baby is Eddie's and we can forget that whole fiasco.

yeah season one rocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive been hearing rumors towrads the end of season two summer and seth get bac together, marisa and ryan get closer, caleb and julie divorce and caleb dies, kirsten and sandy are breaking up and OLIVER RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!!

if these rumors are true, the o.c is going to get way better real soon!!! :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OMG!! Please! I dont want Oliver back...hes well too messeyed up and i hate him. Good acter acter but hate Oliver...does he have to come back!

Sandy and Kitsen break up...please say your kidding...i love them two together? Is it all over Becky? * Sandys ex*

Summer/seth and Mariissa and Ryan back together...please! I want them back together? Celeb die...whooo...i dont like him! :wink:

So its coming back for a 3rd season! :D

Yeah season one was defiantly the best :D

* BEST EP EVER: Valentines Day Ep, Season One *

I don't want Sandy and Kirsten to break up :( they're like the best couple ever :(

Caleb + Julie = Joke (see i'm good at math)

If Oliver return im going to be VERY :angry: i reallly didn't like him

Caleb + Julie = Joke?  (see i'm good at math)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Haha! Your very good at Maths, haha! :D I wonder who likes Caleb...bet no one does...

:rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol true maybe Kirsten...no she's mentioned several times about how she dislikes Caleb :lol:

The best part though was in the first season when Hayley came Julie said somethnig (refering to Hayley) along the lines of

"She's only after him for his money" :lol::lol: ahahah

Yeah, i remmber Kirsten saying how many times she hates her dad. Why dont her go...no one likes him, anyway.

I remmer Hayley...she didnt like him either, haha! Shows how popular he is! haha! :D

I remmber that line..sooo funny, haha! :lol:

Archived