The OC

Guest Kimmy

For me it would have to be in season four when Ryan asked the kid if he needed help. To me that just showed how far the character had come thanks to the cohens influence.

Marissa death was very sad. I did not see that coming.

I also thought that the scene during thanksgiving when Ryan and Julie were in the pool house and Julie asked Ryan to tell her about Marissa was very moving as it showed how little she thought she knew about her daughter.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marissa's death was def one of the most important scenes of the series.

There were so many other sad moments...

When Kirsten finally allowed Ryan to stay with them after he caught his mother running out on him.

When Ryan left at the end of season 1. :(

When Marissa shot Trey.

When Trey left in season 3.

When Caleb died.

Kirstens intervention.

First episode of season 4.

Last ever scene of season 4.

Johnny's death & funeral.

The earthquake.

So so many!

• 2 years later...

I absolutely loved this show when it was on.

The most tear-jerking and heartfelt moment for me in the entire series was the very last scene with Ryan asking that kid if he needed any help. My word, every time I watch it, even now, I tear up.

Just amazing acting and story-telling.

• 4 months later...

I miss this show I love it lucky I have all 4 Seasons on DVD I watched the first two eps of Season 1 the other day might go back and watch it later today. I was sad when Marissa died at the end of Season 3.

• 2 months later...

Season 1 - Absolutely loved it! It is definatley by far the best season of the OC♥♥♥

Season 2 - Didnt like how Ryan/Marissa and Seth/Summer weren't together for most of the season. They had other boyfriends/girlfriend's like Alex, Lindsay, Zach ect.

Season 3 - LOVED this season with Johnny and Kevin Volchuck ect. HATED THAT THEY KILLED MARISSA THOUGH. :(

Season 4 - I found this season extremley boring. I think after they killed Marissa off it went downhill and I lost interest. It felt weird without her being on it. :(

Archived