The OC

Guest Kimmy

Didnt Ryan and Marissa sleep together in that lifesavers hut thing that they used to always hang out at, or didnt Summer steal a tipee from the school and they set it up for them or something?? Or am i just imagining things. Its been a while you know :P

But yeh, Summer and Seth's first time was hilarious. Awwww...i miss them :( Im going to go watch you tube clips on them :P

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, that whole hut/tipee thing was the thing I was talking about in the 3rd season :lol:

Thinking about the show, it feels like forever since everything had happened. I was gutted when they ended the show, Kaitlin and Taylor still had so much more potential. They should have made a spin off for one of the characters :lol:

• 1 month later...

I am sure OC is not going good . people are not interested on this show. reason is it that OC episodes getting board us and people dont wanna any boring show on tv. that's why TRP of this show is too less . i hope that producer can reach it upper again but not sure it will be.

I am sure OC is not going good . people are not interested on this show. reason is it that OC episodes getting board us and people dont wanna any boring show on tv. that's why TRP of this show is too less . i hope that producer can reach it upper again but not sure it will be.

Ugh... Where have you been for the passed year and a half? The OC has finished... :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Drew love the sig! That episode is so funny!

Anyway! I fancy putting and episode so The O.C. on and I was just wondering if anyone can help with the episode!

I want to see the one where Ryan and Tayler get together! Or at least I think they get togeher. Also the episode where Ryan calls Sandy dad! I loved that moment! Please can someone help me! Then I'm going to round off my night with the last 3 as I love how it all ends! :)

• 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived