Favorite Villain

project90

On 09/10/2018 at 03:33, Dan F said:

Benny was the pilot she killed by sabotaging the seaplane, Laura was the dead girl found in the factory after the explosion and wrongly assumed to be Zoe/Eve.

John Palmer's alter ego. 

I think Sarah Lewis and Robert Perez are up there. Sarah's probably my favourite, because she was so messed up but you also empathised with her. And without her, Eve/Zoe wouldn't exist. 

On 12/10/2018 at 11:36, joany208121 said:

I think Sarah Lewis and Robert Perez are up there. Sarah's probably my favourite, because she was so messed up but you also empathised with her. And without her, Eve/Zoe wouldn't exist. 

Oh, I fogot about Robert Perez. I can't remember the reasons, but he was quite scary terrorising the Nashes and holding Gypsy captive. 

On 08/10/2018 at 17:33, Dan F said:

Benny was the pilot she killed by sabotaging the seaplane, Laura was the dead girl found in the factory after the explosion and wrongly assumed to be Zoe/Eve.

What about the 'cake girl' - the one who brought in the cake with sparklers on it before the barn exploded? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/10/2018 at 19:12, Blaxland 89 said:

I sense a generational divide here, as with most topics lately. Inevitable I guess. 

Saul, Johnny, Mumma Rose, Zoe, Angie of course. Jade was alright but that's only because you had a good actress doing the best she could with terribly written cardboard villain.

Archived