Hello! I'm new here and would like some help with some unanswered questions :)

Summer's Bay

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, CaptainHulk said:

Ric Dalby and Cassie Turner.

Sally and Jack Wilson. Michael did his nut and then some!

Curtis and Shannon were adoptive siblings who were a thing from age 12-15 (they shortly broke up within their first few months of being in the bay) They never really did more than kiss.

Considering SB is in NSW near enough to Sydney, I doubt she meant anywhere else.

Why?

Tom didn't have a problem with Bobby/Frank

2 hours ago, Summer's Bay said:

Why?

Tom didn't have a problem with Bobby/Frank

Michael never really liked Jack. And since Sally and Jack were living under the same roof and under the age of 18. I’d assume Frank and Bobby were over 18 and not living under the same roof at the time.

18 hours ago, CaptainHulk said:

True ?

Often if someone was going to the City in the early years, they'd pack a bag!

16 hours ago, Homeandawayfan. said:

In 1993, Shangel went to Sydney and walked around the Opera House etc. They were then seen on a train coming back to Summer Bay where they were accosted by those hoons Chopper, Spud and the girl. The train journey probably took about an hour to 2 hours.

Geography is a fluid - this highlights it.

The weather implies closer to the QLD border rather than even a 2 hour train trip north of Sydney. It takes nearly 10 hrs to drive from Sydney to the border (thanks Googlemaps). Northern Districts (as in the Uni/Hospital etc) should theoretically be the most Northern region in the state.

Archived