Hello! I'm new here and would like some help with some unanswered questions :)

Summer's Bay

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I reckon the City outsourced to Yabbie Creek to take some surplus stock of clothing ?

And Merry flamin' Christmas. Alf's tree going up in flames in '94 is one I'll never forget!

1988 and 1994 would have to be the only Early years Christmases where no real disasters happened.

Friends I thought Id give Fanfiction a try, if you get a minute, please check out the first chapter of my story and tell me what you think. My story starts a week after Tom's funeral.

Here is the link, thanks :)

I asked this before but what would've happened if Alan didnt die?

Would he have found out that Bobby is his half sister or would they have gotten married? She had accepted that there would never be anything between her and Frank so I can imagine her beginning to fall more for Alan and eventually agreeing to marry him because of the aneurysm.

Talking of flamin, in the British sitcom Only Fools and Horses (which i feel has some similarities to H&A in the fact both shows begun focused on one family who did a certain occupation) in a 1981 episode there was an Aussie who bought a dodgy car off Del Boy. The Aussie OFAH character spoke just like Alf Stewart would a lot. He said "flamin galah" to Del and Rodney and used phrases such as dingo and drongo. He had the fiery nature that Alf had as well.

In 1991 Del Boy even mentioned "Home And Away" to Rodney, about why Rodney gets up so late due to hangovers. Del says "He crawls out of bed when he hears the theme tune to Home And Away".

3 minutes ago, Homeandawayfan. said:

Talking of flamin, in the British sitcom Only Fools and Horses (which i feel has some similarities to H&A in the fact both shows begun focused on one family who did a certain occupation) in a 1981 episode there was an Aussie who bought a dodgy car off Del Boy. The Aussie OFAH character spoke just like Alf Stewart would a lot. He said "flamin galah" to Del and Rodney and used phrases such as dingo and drongo. He had the fiery nature that Alf had as well.

In 1991 Del Boy even mentioned "Home And Away" to Rodney, about why Rodney gets up so late due to hangovers. Del says "He crawls out of bed when he hears the theme tune to Home And Away".

:lol:

ROTFLMAO @ This!

1 hour ago, Homeandawayfan. said:

2 hours ago, Summer's Bay said:

Friends I thought Id give Fanfiction a try, if you get a minute, please check out the first chapter of my story and tell me what you think. My story starts a week after Tom's funeral.

Here is the link, thanks :)

I asked this before but what would've happened if Alan didnt die?

Would he have found out that Bobby is his half sister or would they have gotten married? She had accepted that there would never be anything between her and Frank so I can imagine her beginning to fall more for Alan and eventually agreeing to marry him because of the aneurysm.

I reckon if Bobby and Alan were engaged, odds are he'd probably die on the day of the wedding in true soap fashion. Don was hella relieved when he asked if "anything happened" and Bobby said no! (Show me a dad that wouldn't be ?)

24 minutes ago, CaptainHulk said:

ROTFLMAO @ This!

I reckon if Bobby and Alan were engaged, odds are he'd probably die on the day of the wedding in true soap fashion. Don was hella relieved when he asked if "anything happened" and Bobby said no! (Show me a dad that wouldn't be ?)

I can actually imagine this happening

If I recall correctly, Bobby already told Fisher that nothing happened between her and Alan after she began dating Frank.

Archived