Hello! I'm new here and would like some help with some unanswered questions :)

Summer's Bay

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, c120701 said:

I think there were some when she was very young, but not as she got older.

I don’t think Carly or Steve ever had screen time either and in fact I don’t even remember Tom having screen there either. 

It's funny how naturally you think every character has had screen time at every location but then once you start to study it you realise it’s quite common that certain characters haven’t had screen time at some places. 

I think Sally may have went to visit Curtis (along with Jack or Shannon or Selina?) following Laura's death. To make sure he was ok. I could be wrong though. I can't think of any other possible times. It's really weird to think Sally never had any scenes on that set!

There was a storyline just before Sally went missing on the river, where she had a crush on Curtis. It's possible she may have had scenes in Alf and Ailsa's house during her crush on him but I'm just guessing.

17 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

I don’t think Carly or Steve ever had screen time either and in fact I don’t even remember Tom having screen there either. 

It crosses my mind that Alf and Ailsa had a big party there when they got back together (while Martha was missing): I'm 99% certain Tom was there, probably some other family too.

17 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

It's funny how naturally you think every character has had screen time at every location but then once you start to study it you realise it’s quite common that certain characters haven’t had screen time at some places. 

I think it was episode 180 where Alf and Ailsa renewed their vows and had a party in their house. Sally and Carly were both there as well as the other Summer Bay regulars.I don't remember seeing Steven but I'm sure he was there. 

Carly was over at Alf's house trying on her bridesmaids dress for Roo and Franks wedding. 

Tom was at the Macklin cocktail party at Alf's house, episode 145 and he went over there the day after Frank crashed his car to hear from Alf that Frank wasn't the father of Roo's baby.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived