Hello! I'm new here and would like some help with some unanswered questions :)

Summer's Bay

10 hours ago, Marls said:

?? @ the first pic

? Definitely speaks volumes.

2 hours ago, harrietjames said:

It was fun, I don't know if you'd say he was good or bad at dancing.... Gus Bishop was Donna's wayward brother and an early love interest for Sally in 1995

I did not offer and neither did he....

It was fun, I don't know if you'd say he was good or bad at dancing.

Are you a good dancer? 

I did not offer and neither did he....

Well that is understandable that he didn't. I've seen him wear a wedding band in some photos so he may have a partner and wouldn't want to give the wrong impression. However, if it was me, I would've offered to by him a drink, thanking him for his time on Home and Away and for the play he directed. 

Another inconsistency, when Bobby was hospitalized with "Amnesia " she told Frank that all she remember is that he could never love her but told nurse Kerry that Frank is Roo's boyfriend. When Frank said this to Bobby, it was after the Macklin party and he wasn't dating Roo ? Also, how does someone with a sprained ankle sit crossed legged the next day? ?

I think it's  it's a shame that the writers didn't give Narelle more of a send off. She just announced she was leaving then left. 

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Summer's Bay said:

Are you a good dancer? 

Well that is understandable that he didn't. I've seen him wear a wedding band in some photos so he may have a partner and wouldn't want to give the wrong impression. However, if it was me, I would've offered to by him a drink, thanking him for his time on Home and Away and for the play he directed.

Nope, not a good dancer, but I have fun....

I didn't want to give the wrong impression and I thought he'd probably get free drinks on the night anyway....

53 minutes ago, Summer's Bay said:

You wouldn't ....not if it was done the way I mentioned....think about it. ?

I didn't mention his past career. And I think he was kind of pleased I wasn't all fan girl on him. If I had offered to buy him a drink given the conversation we did have, it would have come across as  me wanting to sleep with him. Think about a stranger offering to buy  you a drink... That doesn't happen unless they want "special cuddles"

And I wouldn't have accepted if he had offered to but me a drink...

9 hours ago, harrietjames said:

I didn't mention his past career. And I think he was kind of pleased I wasn't all fan girl on him. If I had offered to buy him a drink given the conversation we did have, it would have come across as  me wanting to sleep with him. Think about a stranger offering to buy  you a drink... That doesn't happen unless they want "special cuddles"

And I wouldn't have accepted if he had offered to but me a drink...

?Sounds like you skipped over some details...my office is this way ->

Think about a stranger offering to buy  you a drink... That doesn't happen unless they want "special cuddles"

Depends on the context of the conversation prior to the drink offer. In this case if the conversation was innocent, as he reached into his pocket to pay I would've said "No, please let me get these. It's the least I can do to thank you for the great roles you played, I'm really looking forward to the play tonight"

"special cuddles"

????

4 hours ago, pembie said:

This thread has changed quite alot since I last checked in :lol:

???

Miss a day, you miss a lot!! 

What happened to Rhonda? 

Does anybody know the episode number where Bobby received the divorce papers? 

After the cocktail party, and conversation with Frank, Bobby accepted that Frank was never going to feel the way she does so she she slowly began to convince herself that she was falling for Alan. What if Alan never died but went on the surfing curcuit, would he and Bobby have lasted? Would Donald still be her father? 

Heath used "Special Cuddles" as a euphemism for sleeping together with Bianca....

Based on the conversation that we actually had it didn't feel appropriate. If we'd had a different conversation it MAY have been more appropriate.

17 hours ago, pembie said:

This thread has changed quite alot since I last checked in :lol:

We can do back if you'd like... I missed a few days with real life issues and it moved away from the discussion we were having...

2 hours ago, harrietjames said:

Heath used "Special Cuddles" as a euphemism for sleeping together with Bianca....

Based on the conversation that we actually had it didn't feel appropriate. If we'd had a different conversation it MAY have been more appropriate.

We can do back if you'd like... I missed a few days with real life issues and it moved away from the discussion we were having...

I'm going to use"special cuddles" from now on ????

Based on the conversation that we actually had it didn't feel appropriate

?   How about you give us details and let us decide? ? but seriously, oh well, maybe next time. He comes across as very approachable.

Last night I watched the movie Head on with Alex and Nick from Heartbreak High. Maybe it's just me but Alex's non Home and Away roles still come across as Frank.

Has Nick been in Home and Away? 

Who in your opinion about the couples below  had good onscreen chemistry and made you believe the characters? Please add any I missed or don't know!

Frank and Roo

Frank and Bobby

Bobby and Greg 

Bobby and Alan

Bobby and Brett Macklin ?

Pro and Brett Macklin ?

Pippa and Tom 

Pippa and Michael 

Alf and Ailsa

Stacey and Phillip

Steven and Sandra

Nev and Floss

Donald and Barbra

Donald and Marilyn

Carly and Matt

Carly and Ben

Carly and Mr Foley

Another inconsistency - Bobby gave her permission to Roo to go to the city to be with Frank yet got upset when she heard they were together. When Frank returned Bobby told him that he left her and married Roo...um Bobby dear, didn't you give Roo your  permission? 

Archived