Hello! I'm new here and would like some help with some unanswered questions :)

Summer's Bay

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I first watched the Angel car crash where she spent weeks in a wheelchair I thought it was good but again, watching the reruns it seemed so fake and staged. I suppose people can freeze and not know what to do when a car comes racing to then (aka Danielle in EastEnders in 2009) but it was a kind of "get out of the way" look from Alf.

1 hour ago, Homeandawayfan. said:

When I first watched the Angel car crash where she spent weeks in a wheelchair I thought it was good but again, watching the reruns it seemed so fake and staged. I suppose people can freeze and not know what to do when a car comes racing to then (aka Danielle in EastEnders in 2009) but it was a kind of "get out of the way" look from Alf.

There's no disputing Danielle getting run over by Janine had the most illogical scripting/directing. Still that episode actually caused a power surge!

On 12/5/2017 at 13:07, Summer's Bay said:

Have any of you good folk met any of the Actors from the early years?

Once spoke to Alex Papps in a bar. Also danced with Samuel Johnson (Gus Bishop)

On 12/6/2017 at 00:47, Summer's Bay said:

The actors who played Alan Fisher and Graham are two I know who returned to Home and Away to play other actors. Who else did this? 

Few more: Matt Pages' Dad previously played Nathan (Irene's son) (one of the Nathans). Gunno was a bit of a thug in an early years episode. Angie/Josie had previously played a magistrate. Beth was a DOCS worker. Vinnie was a random student

That's ignoring the deliberate ones - Like Josie/Angie and Laura (the exchange student that died) who messed with Curtis' head when she returned as a new character.

On 12/6/2017 at 09:31, Summer's Bay said:

Good heavens...what exactly is being taught at Summer Bay High?

SBH - the teachers are too busy being buddies (or more than friends) with the students rather than teaching the course... And has the worse sex ed program in the world. Or there is something special in the water that makes teens pregnant...

2 hours ago, harrietjames said:

Once spoke to Alex Papps in a bar. Also danced with Samuel Johnson (Gus Bishop)

Few more: Matt Pages' Dad previously played Nathan (Irene's son) (one of the Nathans). Gunno was a bit of a thug in an early years episode. Angie/Josie had previously played a magistrate. Beth was a DOCS worker. Vinnie was a random student

That's ignoring the deliberate ones - Like Josie/Angie and Laura (the exchange student that died) who messed with Curtis' head when she returned as a new character.

SBH - the teachers are too busy being buddies (or more than friends) with the students rather than teaching the course... And has the worse sex ed program in the world. Or there is something special in the water that makes teens pregnant...

I don't know who Samuel Johnson/Gus Bishop is but what were he and Alex like? 

10 hours ago, Summer's Bay said:

I don't know who Samuel Johnson/Gus Bishop is but what were he and Alex like? 

Samuel Johnson as in Love Your Sister charity. Was Evan in secret life of us. Got a logie for his portrayal of Molly Meldrum.  He was nice thanked me for dancing with him.

It was just a normal conversation with Alex - we were both buying drinks before going into a comedy gig. He had directed the one on the bill I was there to see. Randy.

1 hour ago, harrietjames said:

Samuel Johnson as in Love Your Sister charity. Was Evan in secret life of us. Got a logie for his portrayal of Molly Meldrum.  He was nice thanked me for dancing with him.

It was just a normal conversation with Alex - we were both buying drinks before going into a comedy gig. He had directed the one on the bill I was there to see. Randy.

I still don't know who he is but is he a good dancer? 

It was just a normal conversation with Alex - we were both buying drinks before going into a comedy gig. He had directed the one on the bill I was there to see. Randy

Did you offer to buy the drinks? 

10 hours ago, Summer's Bay said:

I still don't know who he is but is he a good dancer? 

It was just a normal conversation with Alex - we were both buying drinks before going into a comedy gig. He had directed the one on the bill I was there to see. Randy

Did you offer to buy the drinks? 

It was fun, I don't know if you'd say he was good or bad at dancing.... Gus Bishop was Donna's wayward brother and an early love interest for Sally in 1995

I did not offer and neither did he....

Archived