Caged (by Ludub) - comments

Suzza101

Alexei has some delightfully lovely sounding tattoos :o

I guess Josh's little invented story to Keith was a smart one at least with the way that prison life tends to be.

Kyle and Aaron seem to be happy. Even though  Aaron is going to be leaving soon But then again Kyle may lose his boyfriend but gain a brother in the form of Brax.. :D

• Like 1

Great chapter!

Really, really loving Kyle and Aaron! And Kyle said those three words, which was wonderful. Doesn't change the fact that he's leaving though... :( Continue to like how worried Kyle is about Josh. 

And Josh's misery continues, as well as his lying in order to try and protect himself. At least Alexei's guard found it funny. Hoping Josh's plan works out, whatever it is...

And i hope that Brax is able to help too. I think Ricky will be on board, eventually. 

Looking forward to more! :) 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, pembie said:

Alexei has some delightfully lovely sounding tattoos :o

:D I was wondering if anyone would pick up on this aspect of the story.  As I've said before, my search history is incredibly odd with all the random research I do for my stories (No! Get your mind out of the gutter, haha! :wink::lol:). I remembered something about Russian prison tattoos from the movie Eastern Promises so I thought I'd look them up. These are real symbols used in Russian prisons to identify people. It's essentially like a CV :lol: Your whole criminal history is inked on your body for everyone to see. Some tattoos are forced, for snitches or paedophiles, (they literally hold you down and tattoo you) but most are worn with pride. Really fascinating... spent hours reading about it...

8 hours ago, pembie said:

guess Josh's little invented story to Keith was a smart one at least with the way that prison life tends to be

2 hours ago, KittCatt said:

And Josh's misery continues, as well as his lying in order to try and protect himself. At least Alexei's guard found it funny.

And yeah, pretty quick thinking, although it would be pretty humiliating to have to pretend that that was what you were into. :blush: 'Yeah, I love being choked to within an inch of my life!' :unsure:

2 hours ago, KittCatt said:

Really, really loving Kyle and Aaron! And Kyle said those three words, which was wonderful. Doesn't change the fact that he's leaving though... :( Continue to like how worried Kyle is about Josh. 

Aww, I'm glad :wub: I do like Kyron. It's just a pity I have to split them up. 

Thanks for reading x

Edited by Ludub
  • Like 2

Great chapter 

Felt sorry for Kyle it's sad Aaron is getting out soon.

Poor Josh!

Brax has already been to prison this way if Ricky does it she will only get a warning at the very least.

Update again soon :) 

Great chapter, poor Kyle it's so sad that Aaron is getting out so soon and leaving Kyle all alone, what if they get caught and then Aaron leaves to leave Kyle with the danger, poor Josh this is just terrible, he needs to be helped asap or else things aren't going to be pretty. I really hope that Ricky manages to get the money to the prison without landing herself in prison. Can't wait to read more please update soon. 

• Like 1

Great chapter!

That scene with Kyle and Aaron was very sad :( You could feel how much Kyle was hurting. Really dreading Aaron leaving because I'm afraid Kyle will become quite depressed. 

And its the opposite in Josh's cell :( Worse than Kyle's situation in a very different way. Poor guy! :( Something needs to be done, quickly, because I don't think Josh can suffer anymore. 

Glad Ricky is going in to help Josh. Wonder if its going to go smoothly...

Looking forward to more! :) 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Kristen said:

Felt sorry for Kyle it's sad Aaron is getting out soon.

Poor Josh!

10 hours ago, Suzza101 said:

poor Kyle it's so sad that Aaron is getting out so soon and leaving Kyle all alone, what if they get caught and then Aaron leaves to leave Kyle with the danger, poor Josh this is just terrible, he needs to be helped asap or else things aren't going to be pretty.

9 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Well, Kyle's life is suddenly more than a little traumatic but still better than Josh's

9 hours ago, KittCatt said:

That scene with Kyle and Aaron was very sad :( You could feel how much Kyle was hurting. Really dreading Aaron leaving because I'm afraid Kyle will become quite depressed. 

And its the opposite in Josh's cell :( Worse than Kyle's situation in a very different way. Poor guy! :( Something needs to be done, quickly, because I don't think Josh can suffer anymore. 

Thanks everyone! I know this chapter was a bit of a downer, and you'd probably be forgiven for thinking that I hated both Josh and Kyle, but I promise I won't make them suffer forever. I do feel incredibly sorry for both of them though, especially Josh. I can't imagine the trauma of what he's going through. It would be terrible. This is obviously a worst case scenario of what life would be like in prison, but sadly, this is what happens to some people. It's not that big a stretch of the imagination. Kyle has been lucky so far, actually finding love in a place as horrible as this, but that's about to change. I don't know how you'd deal with that kind of loss. It's all very hurty, this chapter... :unsure: Trust me though, it will get better eventually.

• Like 2