Caged (by Ludub) - comments

Suzza101

Great chapter!

Wow, that scene in the showers was really quite awful. Was obviously very scary for Josh, and then he really did realise that he's essentially someone else's property...With the physical trauma, as well as the psychological, I'm not sure how much more he can take.

So glad Brax can help. Ricky might not be happy but what did she expect? Continuing to love Kyle and Aaron :) And Kyle nearly told him he love him. I hope he'll get the chance again.

Really looking forward to more! :) 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KittCatt said:

Wow, that scene in the showers was really quite awful. Was obviously very scary for Josh, and then he really did realise that he's essentially someone else's property...With the physical trauma, as well as the psychological, I'm not sure how much more he can take.

So glad Brax can help. Ricky might not be happy but what did she expect? Continuing to love Kyle and Aaron :) And Kyle nearly told him he love him. I hope he'll get the chance again. 

Thanks KittCatt! :) 

Yeah, I think Josh would be on the verge of a breakdown if he hasn't already passed that point :( I have put him through an awful lot and he's only been there a week! The poor guy! :( Realising that Alexei had essentially claimed ownership of him would be particularly horrifying, especially combined with a second physical attack like that. He's really not having a good time.

Glad you're enjoying the Kyle and Aaron relationship too :wub: (Kyron?)They are pretty sweet... I really wish the show would introduce a gay character or two, but that's a discussion for a different thread.

As always, thanks for the feedback! x

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, christine king said:

Just catching up on this story.

Poor Josh, hes having such a bad time in jail, so sad!

Kyle is playing protective big brother and its so damn amazing, love it.

Can't wait for more update soon please.

Awww, thanks! :wub: I'm so glad you're enjoying it! It's quite a dark story but that tends to be where my mind leads me :unsure: You'll have seen from the comments that I'm a huge fan of Josh and Kyle (and I really miss them in the show) so I thought if they both have to be in prison, it made sense for them to be together. I only intended it to be a short little 3 or 4 parter, but once I started writing, it took on a life of its own and has expanded out. It'll take a lot more chapters to tell it properly! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it! :) x

P.S. I should hopefully have a chapter up by tomorrow night! :) We'll see.

Great chapter. Awww Kyle finally said I love you to Aaron very sweet, I just hope that him and Brax will be able to help Josh before things get even worse for him and I hope that Ricky will understand once she hears the full story, can't wait to read more please update soon

• Like 1

6 hours ago, christine king said:

Awe so sweet with Kyle telling Aaron he loved him!

6 hours ago, Suzza101 said:

Awww Kyle finally said I love you to Aaron very sweet,

1 hour ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Sweet moment between Kyle and Aaron

Thanks guys! So glad you liked that little scene. I didn't want to overdo it and have him suddenly gushing 'I love yous' but I suppose it was a turning point for them. Just a pity it had to happen so close to Aaron's release date. How do you just let someone go?

6 hours ago, christine king said:

Josh is in a world of trouble, lets hope Kyle and Brax save him soon.

6 hours ago, Suzza101 said:

I just hope that him and Brax will be able to help Josh before things get even worse for him

Yeah, things aren't looking great for poor Josh, are they?! He's having a tough old time of it. Still, at least he's in hospital and not locked in a cell with Cuddles for the time being. Every cloud... 

1 hour ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Still not sure what Josh is planning.

Yeah, whether it's a good plan or not remains to be seen. 

Thanks for reading everyone! :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kristen said:

Aww Kyle finally told Aaron he loves him.

poor Josh.

Thanks Kristen, glad you liked it! :) I think it would be hard for Kyle to say those words. Being in a gay relationship is a shock in itself but putting himself out there like this, and saying those words, is extra difficult because he's going to lose him. So sad for him. Thanks for reading x