Caged (by Ludub) - comments

Suzza101

Maybe New Fish will become Alexei's new boyfriend. Then New Fish's story to Evie about having found someone new won't be so ridiculous :lol:

Looks to be the start of another good story. I say try and make it a 28 chapters story to match Josh's prison sentence :P

• Like 3

Great chapter!

Alexei sounds lovely doesn't he?! :unsure: Way to end the chapter on a high note! :lol:

Really liked Josh telling Kyle about everything that has happened in Summer Bay. Shame that Brax and everyone else have essentially forgotten about Kyle :( Nice to see Kyle continuing to support Josh though. 

And I liked that you explained how Josh found his new girlfriend :lol: Its certainly in character for him to lie about that, rather than actually find a new girlfriend while on the run :lol: 

Looking forward to more! :) 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, pembie said:

Maybe New Fish will become Alexei's new boyfriend. Then New Fish's story to Evie about having found someone new won't be so ridiculous :lol:

Im not sure New Fish would be all that keen on that idea :huh:. I mean, as seductive as Alexei is, with his never ending bowel movements and sexually threatening behaviour, I think Josh might still be a little too hung up on Evie to start something new right away...:lol: but who knows?! Alexei  is a very persuasive man, apparently :wink:

5 hours ago, KittCatt said:

Alexei sounds lovely doesn't he?! :unsure: Way to end the chapter on a high note! :lol:

Haha! yeah, Josh is having a lot of fun :blink: Thought things were getting a bit too cosy. You know the way my mind works, haha!

5 hours ago, KittCatt said:

Really liked Josh telling Kyle about everything that has happened in Summer Bay. Shame that Brax and everyone else have essentially forgotten about Kyle :( Nice to see Kyle continuing to support Josh though. 

And I liked that you explained how Josh found his new girlfriend :lol: Its certainly in character for him to lie about that, rather than actually find a new girlfriend while on the run :lol:

I wanted to give Josh the chance to explain himself. It's something the show never did. We're just meant to believe that Josh is some heartless little coward who didn't feel anything about killing Charlotte  (mainly because he didn't know he'd done it until the big reveal). I wanted to give him a chance to explain the (frankly ridiculous) plotline of him going straight out and killing Charlotte, and why he didn't come forward. (I still don't believe that thats what he would have done, but here we are, so I'm making Lemonade.) 

4 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

Great Chapter.

1 hour ago, Kristen said:

loved Kyle and Josh chatting together 

Thanks j.laur5 and Kristen, really glad you're both enjoying it! :)

• Like 1

Great chapter I loved how Josh explained to Kyle everything that has gone on in Summer Bay, but I was extremely sad to hear that Brax and Heath don't really visit. Poor Kyle being locked up and abandoned wouldn't be much fun at all, at least he's got Josh now. Prison would be a pretty lonely place and I doubt that either of them would survive their time without having someone that they know with them. I really like how Kyle is there for Josh when Andy can't be, really shows that family man that he is, can't wait to read more please update soon. 

• Like 1