Caged (by Ludub) - comments

Suzza101

Great chapter, seems like Kyle is gay, hopefully he opens up about it so that Aaron knows that Kyle cares about him to. Wonder how the conversation between Kyle and Brax will go when he asks for money to help Josh and if the fact that they totally abandoned him will come up in the conversation and his relationship with Aaron and how his brothers will react, I don't think that Kyle will tell especially if Heath is there because of the constant teasing he gives Kyle . Poor Josh still getting grief and I like that Kyle is still helping him. Can't wait to read more please update soon 

Edited by Suzza101
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Suzza101 said:

Great chapter, seems like Kyle is gay, hopefully he opens up about it so that Aaron knows that Kyle cares about him to. Wonder how the conversation between Kyle and Brax will go when he asks for money to help Josh and if the fact that they totally abandoned him will come up in the conversation and his relationship with Aaron. Poor Josh still getting grief and I like that Kyle is still helping him. Can't wait to read more please update soon 

Thanks Suzza :) So glad you enjoyed it. I think Kyle being in a gay relationship might have come as as big a surprise to him as it is for you readers! :wink: He's still very confused about it and uncomfortable with any kind of outward display (especially in this dangerous prison environment) Aaron's departure in a few weeks makes any kind of opening up about his feelings difficult too. We'll see how his chat with Brax goes. Thanks for reading! :P

1 hour ago, Suzza101 said:

I don't think that Kyle will tell especially if Heath is there because of the constant teasing he gives Kyle 

I don't think he'd tell Heath either. Could you imagine Heath's shock though?! :lol: He wouldn't know where to put himself and probably start back peddling like crazy, lol!

Great chapter!

Poor Josh! :( I understand him not telling the doctor what really happened, and its hard to know a way that its going to be resolved. At least Kyle has a plan though.

Loving how protective and worried Kyle is. And I loved his chat with Aaron, who seems like a nice bloke. You have been nice to Kyle indeed and I like that Kyle is still struggling with being with Aaron and his leaving soon. Must be hard to have a relationship in prison, but it sounds like they have a good thing going. For now at least...

Looking forward to more! :) 

• Like 1

Spoiler

Never ends well when you start a sort of relationship off with someone and they say it was only meant to be abit of fun does it? Hopefully Aaron gets out of the prison in one piece and Cuddles doesn't get to him because it does seems as if Aaron would do anything to try and win Kyle around

Thought I would spoiler tag that just in case....

Kyle being gay though yeaah there's nothing wrong with that But I bet his kicking himself inside for going to prison for Isla now :lol:

Edited by pembie
  • Like 1