1996 Episode Discussion

Dan F

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 21/04/2020 at 23:54, Skylover said:

I just watched Michael's death. What a great episode :cryingsmiley: They downplayed Pippa's reaction though, didn't they?

Hi dear,

Where did you watch the episodes of Micheal's death? I really want to see those. can't find in youtube. 

Regarding Pippa's reaction- that finale scene from episode 1914, Of Sally entering Pippa's bedroom and assuring her foster mom she is allowed to cry and grieve.. and then finally indeed Pippa breaks down in Sally's arms.. was such a sad (and short) scene.. mirroring the scene of Pippa crying in Sally's arms 5 years earlier when tom died (with a different actress playing Pippa of course)

On 27/06/2020 at 01:19, asafmn said:

Hi dear,

Where did you watch the episodes of Micheal's death? I really want to see those. can't find in youtube. 

Regarding Pippa's reaction- that finale scene from episode 1914, Of Sally entering Pippa's bedroom and assuring her foster mom she is allowed to cry and grieve.. and then finally indeed Pippa breaks down in Sally's arms.. was such a sad (and short) scene.. mirroring the scene of Pippa crying in Sally's arms 5 years earlier when tom died (with a different actress playing Pippa of course)

That was the Fake "Pippa", not the real Pippa. The Real Pippa wasn't around when Tom died.

11 hours ago, Old H&A Fan said:

That was the Fake "Pippa", not the real Pippa. The Real Pippa wasn't around when Tom died.

11 hours ago, Old H&A Fan said:

People really  need realise they  both were same character just played by different actress !. 

4 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

People really  need realise they  both were same character just played by different actress !. 

That is just so weird, it's like saying Joe had a different voice and a different face to John, but still calling him Joe. Thereby that makes John "fake Joe". I have NEVER agreed with "actress replacements" or "recasting", for this very reason.

5 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

I agree actress might made character have different personality in ways  but at end of day in H&A world it was always same person technically to characters. 

The viewer is left bewildered as to how those in the H&A world can't see the obvious differences!

Archived