KittCatt

1 hour ago, Kristen said:

Great job Lubud

Oh Evelyn was the one who hurt Mason.

Liked you used the Brax transport van storyline from the show 

Riggins turned out to be quite unhinged 

1 hour ago, KittCatt said:

Great ending!

Mason finally got what was coming to him! When McCarthy said that Mason's car had been run off the road, I was worried he had escaped for good. Well done Riggins! :lol: Summer Bay cops are certainly the greatest aren't they?

And the mystery surrounding Mason's castration is solved! And Evie couldn't even remember doing it. But it didn't hurt Mason at all, only making him more obsessed with her :lol:

Tori looked to be alone when she was saying Mason was sick and needed help, not imprisonment. I really understand Brody's anger and misery. Poor guy. And if that's not enough, he soon became worried Justin would chop off more of bis body parts :lol: Maybe Phoebe should stay away from him, just to be safe? :P

Wonderful writing as usual, thanks for sharing! :) 

Thanks Kristen and KittCatt! :) I'm really glad you both enjoyed this story! It was a weird one and a lot longer than I ever intended!

Riggins certainly turned out to be pretty nuts, and Mason ended up in the hands of someone possibly even more crazy than him! :lol: He's not having a good fortnight, is he?! Getting castrated one week and running into 'Kathy Bates' the next?! Haha! Did I mention that I don't like Mason? lol.

Which is why it's really weird that I made Brody suffer so much (because I love him). Mason left a lot of destruction in his wake, and poor Brody will have to live with the consequences of his actions for the rest of his life :( Might take him a while to trust other people again...

Thanks again for the continued support. I really appreciate it x

• Like 1

Chapter 11

Mason having his trouser snake chopped off Flirting with the nurses is pretty pointless now Either the handy work of Kat or Evie,Did he bring his manhood with him maybe the doctor could sort of sew it on for him :D and his looks have gone with having his jaw wired shut :lol: Justin and Tori being worried about Syndicate I'm sure they are as dangerous as pussycats compared to Mason :P

Brody could get back into gardening he could get himself a sit down mower haha

Will read last chapter tomorrow

Edited by pembie
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, pembie said:

Chapter 11

Mason having his trouser snake chopped off Flirting with the nurses is pretty pointless now Either the handy work of Kat or Evie,Did he bring his manhood with him maybe the doctor could sort of sew it on for him :D and his looks have gone with having his jaw wired shut :lol:

Haha! I'm not sure if honey would act as an antiseptic or have some sort of pickling/ curing effect? I won't be googling that! Haha! :lol: I doubt they could reattach it, though they did manage that with John Wayne Bobbit, didn't they? And his was left lying in a field somewhere for hours... so who knows!

• Like 1

Oh I loved Mason still getting turned on by Evie even though she was the one to have cut off his pork sauage and giblets :lol:

Pheobe saying to Brody to get legless priceless and Brody fearing that Justin might be a nutter too

Brilliant  story I have loved it. I have found it really funny and one of the best I have read

Lastly there's a lesson to be learn't with that ending and that is never trust a woman with a monobrow. Maybe I should rethink my tastes in women I still have the smelly feet option open to me :P

Look forward to your next chapter to Dirftwood

• Like 1