What can we expect from the 30th anniversary?

adam436

4 hours ago, joany208121 said:

Lucy Addario has told us what we can expect in terms of celebrations here. 

Congrats on 30 years of Home And Away. How is the show celebrating such a milestone, both on screen and off?

“On screen we have a very special story featuring the much loved father of the show, Alf played by Ray Meagher.

“Off screen we will definitely be enjoying cake and celebrating this incredible milestone together.”

https://tvtonight.com.au/2018/01/home-and-away-turns-30.html

But it says fostering may be back?...

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Homeandawayfan. said:

How many more times am I gonna hear the "balance of light and shade" cliche off Lucy?

Lucy just needs to leave Home and Away because she hasnt done anything good for the show. She hires bad writers who just reuses old storylines and doesnt bother getting old characters

1 hour ago, jakeyy. said:

Lucy just needs to leave Home and Away because she hasnt done anything good for the show. She hires bad writers who just reuses old storylines and doesnt bother getting old characters

We need new characters to keep the show fresh. 

I know 2017 was not a very good year for H&A. 

But I don’t think bringing back 100 past characters is going to help. 

23 minutes ago, jakeyy. said:

Not Lucy's job.

2 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

We need new characters to keep the show fresh. 

I know 2017 was not a very good year for H&A. 

But I don’t think bringing back 100 past characters is going to help. 

At least it was better than 2016, guess we can thanks all the drug stuff to that as that brought a lot of action

This is a joke that they are bearly doing anything for the 30th. Giving Alf a storyline and bringing back the riverboys *rolls eyes*. I have stopped watching this show because its not interesting anymore. Neighbours have much better writers and use the history of the show to make it interesting.

Archived