Home and Away's Lisa Gormley wants permanent return: 'I'd love to come back'

Perry

Home and Away star Lisa Gormley has revealed that she would consider returning to the soap on a permanent basis.

The actress bowed out of her role as Bianca Scott last year, but will be returning to the show for a spin-off episode.

Gormley will have a starring role in Home and Away: An Eye for an Eye alongside her on-screen husband Dan Ewing, who plays Heath Braxton.

Discussing her decision to return to the show, Gormley admitted that she wouldn't turn down the offer to return full time but is unsure over what that would mean for Bianca's future with Heath.

The actress told TV Week: "I wanted to try other things but I would love to come back.

"Dan is probably going to do big Hollywood budget stuff so Bianca might have to get a divorce. She might have to pop into the Bay to visit Dr Nate now and again."

Speaking about what fans can expect from the spin-off special, Gormley said: "A lot of what is written are typical Bianca and Heath moments. It's hilarious."

An Eye for an Eye will be a feature-length special running for over an hour. It will be made available at the end of the year, after the show's 2015 season finale airs on Seven.

http://www.digitalspy.com.au/soaps/s15/home-and-away/news/a667177/home-and-aways-lisa-gormley-wants-permanent-return-id-love-to-come-back.html#~pnESqNntzZV49R

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The character of Bianca is just associated with the worst period in the show's history Imo so I don't think it would be a good idea. She was very badly written and inconsistently written which made it quite difficult to care or even believe in her.

The character of Bianca is just associated with the worst period in the show's history Imo so I don't think it would be a good idea. She was very badly written and inconsistently written which made it quite difficult to care or even believe in her.

I would hardly call that the worst period of the show!.

What was worse?

What was worse?

1998-1999.

I think the beginning of 2009 had rather an unlikable  cast after such great 2004-2008 era.

I agree. 2011-2014 was by far the worst period. Bianca showed promise in 2010 but as you say the writing for the character was horribly inconsistent and like others associated with the Braxtons she sacrificed her morals and values. 

Honestly I wouldn't be opposed to her coming back on a permanent basis so long as Heath had nothing to do with it.I just could not take them seriously.As if a school principal would ever marry someone who was probably selling drugs to her students at one point.Not only that but he treated her sister appallingly.I thought Heath was the best of the 3 brothers but they really dropped the ball in making him and Bianca a believable couple.

I would. It's all relative but I think 1998-1999 was ten times better than 2012-2015 but I've spoken about that in depth in other threads.

I liked Bianca at times and I thought the rape storyline was going to be her BIG storyline and they were going to really develop the character and I was looking forward to that. But it didn't happen, it was awfully written and since then my interest in her just drifted until I started to find her irritating and just too inconsistent to care.

Archived