Home and Away's Lisa Gormley wants permanent return: 'I'd love to come back'

Perry

I like how people.still use Braxtons as some scapegoat to justify this era as the absolute worst. I dont think they are all.bad. Just the female characters they align.them with. In Bianca's case she was better off paired with Liam imo. But i enjoyed the brothers bond, and although I despised Brax's character at times. Always enjoyed his family comes first motto. Braxtons like it or not were probably the most popular characters in the shows history, so they are big draws. And considering the ratings, it makes sense. Im open to.Lisa returning, if she returns with.her blonde hair, and shes good on the eye haha. 

Since when did popular = good? Back in the day watching the guillotine come down used to drawn the crowds too.

Yeah, I wouldn't say popular = good, but I guess Luke was trying to say it is fact about the show's ratings with the Braxtons.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WelL H and A is a major network tv show. So while quality ia discussed here alot, my point is H and A is also commercially viable. Ratings keep the show on air. So considering H and A perceived demographic when it comes to the Braxtons. They would be a big draw or Brax, social media impact too. I never said they are good lol, just popular.Ill Say 95% majority loved them for various reasons, but more tradational fans clearly resent there role on the show. 

WelL H and A is a major network tv show. So while quality ia discussed here alot, my point is H and A is also commercially viable. Ratings keep the show on air. So considering H and A perceived demographic when it comes to the Braxtons. They would be a big draw or Brax, social media impact too. I never said they are good lol, just popular.Ill Say 95% majority loved them for various reasons, but more tradational fans clearly resent there role on the show. 

:huh:But you said in your first sentence that "I like how people still use the Braxtons as some scapegoat to justify this era as the absolute worst" 

:huh:But you said in your first sentence that "I like how people still use the Braxtons as some scapegoat to justify this era as the absolute worst" 

Yeah I said that, but that wasen't an indicator of how they are good. I was criticizing the people who use the braxtons as a scapegoat for how bad the show is. When I said I like, I didn't literally mean I like lol, the complete opposite.

Yeah I said that, but that wasen't an indicator of how they are good. I was criticizing the people who use the braxtons as a scapegoat for how bad the show is. When I said I like, I didn't literally mean I like lol, the complete opposite.

Ah. Now i get you. Thanks. :)

Archived