Characters who stayed too long.

j.laur5

I ment more the 3.9 years, hasn´t it been exactly 4 years since he joined now?

It's exactly four years on February 16 2015! We haven't reached that yet.

Don´t most people just say 4 years once we reached 2015? Did Heath and Casey appear in the same episode as Brax? It´s been so many years i don´t remember.

I suppose they mean fourth year on the show but most will usually go by the dates of a character's arrival.

Brax and Heath appeared together in their first episodes in episode 5233. Casey first appeared in the very next episode in episode 5234.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though Pheobe has given kyle some purpose now I would have liked Kyle to leave after the whole kidnapping Casey desert story.

Also I think it is time for Brax to go.

I think Andy should be written out now. The writers are trying to turn him into the new Heath I think, but it's just not working

Charlie stayed way too long I never liked her character.

Martha was there for too long too :lol:

I think that Kirsty and Jade stayed too long. The twin swap storyline was awful.

And Kirsty and Kane was ruined by the end, when they left in 2005. Could have left earlier.

I think that all the Sutherlands should have been gone by 2004.

They became stale and repetetative that year.

And I honestly think that Irene should have left. Use her like a foster mum again, or bring in her grandchildren.

Or just let her leave.

I feel a bit the same with Leah. Write her and VJ's relationship properly and realistic, or write her out!!

Leah has felt out of place since Dan died, and i think she gets worse and worse.

And the most obvious. Write Brax out of the show! He has been on far too long, and I don't see that he has a point when Heath and Casey are gone

(Casey is still on here in Norway). I think that all the brothers should have left almost at the same time, because they were all about each other.

I haven't seen the point in Brax since mid 2011 either.

Kyle is pointless too, and is very weak as a character on his own. I think it is too late to start to develop him now. Digging into the backstory should be done in the character's first months on the show.

I also wonder if John and Jett should leave. I used to love them, but they have been destroyed in their relationship with Marilyn, and it feels very repetitive. I think it would have been good if they were written out.

I think that Kirsty and Jade stayed too long. The twin swap storyline was awful.

Aside from being absolutely pointless and unbelievable, what made that storyline so awful was the lack of coninuity. Jade and Kirsty had a "twin connection", first seen during the mudslide in 2000 and I think it was used a few times after that. It certainly wasn't the only option for writing out Jade - she could have left with Seb (who departed the same week) or simply just moved away to live with Shelley because she needed a fresh start after the accident.

Indi Walker - I just did not like her character at all pre 2013

Colleen - bless her in her last couple of years she was a parody of her former self

April - same as Indi I found her irritating

Tamara

Gypsy - I was not a fan of her stint in 2011 I liked her and Will together

Brad - I liked him but Sally and Flynn are one of my favourite couples

Cassie - way to much drama

Ricky - as much as I love she is pregnant its Chax all the way for me and her holier than thou attitude annoyed me as she isnt exactly an angel

Danni Sutherland

Aside from being absolutely pointless and unbelievable, what made that storyline so awful was the lack of coninuity. Jade and Kirsty had a "twin connection", first seen during the mudslide in 2000 and I think it was used a few times after that.

That was probably cooked up to maintain ratings (which were actually healthy) during that point. It was only 2001-02 that had a slight dip.

Even though Pheobe has given kyle some purpose now I would have liked Kyle to leave after the whole kidnapping Casey desert story.

I think Andy should be written out now. The writers are trying to turn him into the new Heath I think, but it's just not working

So you mean that after Casey got back and Kyle ran off that should have been the last we saw of him? That would be so bad, it would be so sad with Brax being the only one of the brothers there

Don´t most people just say 4 years once we reached 2015? Did Heath and Casey appear in the same episode as Brax? It´s been so many years i don´t remember.

I suppose they mean fourth year on the show but most will usually go by the dates of a character's arrival.

Brax and Heath appeared together in their first episodes in episode 5233. Casey first appeared in the very next episode in episode 5234.

It´s weird to think Heath once tried to kill Angelo and Casey kidnapping Dex and leaving him in the woods. They sure changed during their stint

So you mean that after Casey got back and Kyle ran off that should have been the last we saw of him? That would be so bad, it would be so sad with Brax being the only one of the brothers there

It´s weird to think Heath once tried to kill Angelo and Casey kidnapping Dex and leaving him in the woods. They sure changed during their stinttechnically Casey difnt abduct Dex it was the other 2 riverboys he tried to stop it but then didnt tell anyone

Archived