Characters who stayed too long.

j.laur5

technically Casey difnt abduct Dex it was the other 2 riverboys he tried to stop it but then didnt tell anyone

Oh, i remember Casey noticing Dex and then walking over and taking away his camera so the others noticed it. I got the wrong impression of Casey back then but i saw fast that he was actually a nice character :) Dex was really weird back then.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You say that Brax has stayed too long but without him the show would go downhill. After Aden left if the Braxton bros did not arrive I think the show would have gone downhill. The shows chharacters and storylines are getting repetitive and the teen high school drama has been terrible compared to how it used to be. All the storylines are not exciting as it is Without Brax the should could be boring. The couples are also unexciting. Just as I thought we were getting a good couple with Denny and Casey Casey died. Charlie and Brax were the first and last passionate loving cute couple since Aden and Belle. Heath and Bianca I loved but they were'nt as loving and cute as I thought they could be.

I would say James Fraser had run his course when his marriage to Chloe ended (which was pretty much straight after they got married). He was obviously a quick replacement for Lachie, as his character served little purpose, but I never understand why the writers married them knowing that she was leaving and he wasn't. His last 6-8 months were just a waste and he should have just left with her and let them live happily ever after.

The producers were basically wetting themselves when Richard Grieve gave notice so they decided to reintroduce James who was all but an extra in that ep where Lachie brought Shannon to meet the family (which included another brother and a sister, who were quickly forgotten about) so they invested time in James/Chloe but with Kristy Wright quitting in 1999, that went belly up and James was basically left playing the field and throwing himself back into work (almost a spare part on Nick Parrish levels!).

technically Casey difnt abduct Dex it was the other 2 riverboys he tried to stop it but then didnt tell anyone

Oh, i remember Casey noticing Dex and then walking over and taking away his camera so the others noticed it. I got the wrong impression of Casey back then but i saw fast that he was actually a nice character :) Dex was really weird back then. lol yeah I suppose if he didn't go over the other 2 wouldn't of noticed, I got the feeling Casey was caught between a rock and a hard place but overtime sort of settled into his own identity, I loved Dex but he did change alot overtime

Archived