Channel 5 Transmission Discussion/Updates

630si

On 13/11/2023 at 23:47, 630si said:

Great news. I just hope theyre different to last years episodes!! 

Fingers crossed its not the same batch 

8 hours ago, CaptainHulk said:

I hope they trot out some 1999.

More than 2 eps.

Some 1996 would be good too. I would love them to do a season finale/season premiere drop of eps. 

• Like 2

Has anyone found any info about which eps we're getting next week yet? Last year when they did this, it was published the week before which eps were coming the following week. As others have said, it would be good to have different ones. I'll be worried Monday morning if I sit down to watch and its the pilot episode ?

23 hours ago, 630si said:

Has anyone found any info about which eps we're getting next week yet? Last year when they did this, it was published the week before which eps were coming the following week. As others have said, it would be good to have different ones. I'll be worried Monday morning if I sit down to watch and its the pilot episode ?

It appears that we are getting some that were shown last year but also some other eps into the mix. I'll take that :)

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...