Ray Meagher.

Guest Homeandawayfan.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad to hear it but I don't really want him sticking around unless Alf gets some meaty storylines again. Right now he's just Roo's Dad who lives in the caravan park drinking cups of tea.

Although, to be fair, he does do a little (very little) more than that from time to time.

Would it kill you to say something positive for once?.

At least Alfred Stewart is still around even if he does not do much. He is a sort of go between for a lot of the relationships in the Bay. There are many flamin galahs in Summer Bay that he needs to keep tabs on lol.

As said Alf is one of two equally fave characters of mine ever in Away And Home (deliberate title spoonerism there).

I'm glad to hear it but I don't really want him sticking around unless Alf gets some meaty storylines again. Right now he's just Roo's Dad who lives in the caravan park drinking cups of tea.

Although, to be fair, he does do a little (very little) more than that from time to time.

Would it kill you to say something positive for once?.

It's the truth though.... when was the last time Alf had a storyline just on his own??? I think it was that doll thing that he was scared of but that was last year or the year before (Marilyn found it I think). I also enjoyed that violin scene too.

But I am glad he will stick around and not leave. It would be weird to not have him there. I love Alf and wish he had more screentime!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived