Fave Alf quote.

Guest maciam

I was watching some vintage episodes the other day, and this is one of my fave quotes frrom Alf..

"What part of NO don't you understand? The N or the O"?

Lol that was an awesome quote :D It was from Sally's non-wedding to Kieran in episode 2854 in 2000.

Thanks,I have the episode on dvd, but I didn't have which episode number it was.. Now I know..

Alf is one of 2 characters who are equally my fave characters ever in H&A. He is a legend. He is a miserable old so and so but amusingly miserable. He is a true Australian of Scottish heritage on his dads side.

My fave Alf quotes are

"You are gonna feel the leather of my belt" to Duncan.

"The biggest bunch of flamin galah's I have ever seen".

"A man does not lose his dignity because he has a few pinched nerves" about his back problem in about 1995.

"You flamin mongrel".

You flamin monkey's uncle

Fair suck of the sav Morag

What are ya doing ya little flamin galahs?

Given Ailsa's maiden name was Hogan I always wished Alf had said "Hogan's ghost" when Ailsa came back from the dead!!

Actually Ailsa's maiden name was O'Rourke, but she changed it to Hogan after she was released from jail for killing her abusive father.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived