Have you seen characters in other shows TOGETHER?

Guest matty

Graeme Squires was also in Cops LAC, so that's two of Sally's old love interests, not to mention half the guest cast seemed to have been in HA at one point or another:Indiana Evans, Jessica Tovey, David Woodley, Ross Newton and a whole slew of guest stars.

Indiana Evans, Todd Lasance and Ella Scott Lynch were all in Crownies.Amy Mathews had a cameo in one episode but I'm not sure if any of the others were in her scene.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Graeme Squires was also in Cops LAC, so that's two of Sally's old love interests, not to mention half the guest cast seemed to have been in HA at one point or another:Indiana Evans, Jessica Tovey, David Woodley, Ross Newton and a whole slew of guest stars.

Another not mentioned above - Laurie Foell reunited with Kate and Martin:

lozcopslac.png

Another not mentioned above - Laurie Foell reunited with Kate and Martin:

lozcopslac.png

Wow.I have absolutely no memory of her being in that episode.I'll have to dig out the DVD and check it out...(Actually, looking at the IMDb listing, I think that's the one I wasn't really paying attention to for some reason.)

• 11 months later...

Archived