Have you seen characters in other shows TOGETHER?

Guest matty

Also Indiana Evans aka Mathilda and Sonia Todd aka Gina are in Janet king

No, Todd Lasance and Indiana Evans are in The crownies, which is mentioned here earlier. The Crownies was recently shown on Norwegian VOX channel.

I have read that the spin off will be a series about Janet king, and it will have Sonia Todd and Indiana Evans and Ella Scott Lynch (Haley number 2) in it. Todd Lasance is not in this one... I wonder if he is the only regular from the office in crownies who is not in the spin off. He had probably started on Spartacus when this was in production. And his charachter was probably the one who got fired. Ellas charachter left by her own will, but she will probably return since Ella is in the spin off. We never saw which one of the solicitors who the crownies wanted to go in the series finale. Has the Janet King series been shown in Australia yet? What no? they are in janet king together, i have checked the cast list and Sonia and Indiana is in the show

Seriously Jacklost, read the posts before you answer them! It is very irritating when you are wrongly correcting posts, and I have seen you have done this before.

I wrote that every main character/actor from season one (the young lawyers) except Todd Lasance is in the Janet King series!! He was not listed as cast in the crownies spin off about Janet King.

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2013/01/cast-confirmed-for-abcs-janet-king.html

-_- That comment is 2 months old, you have any idea how annoying it is when you answer someone like that 2 months after? I don´t care at all about this discussion now anymore...

Yes, I can see that it is two months old, and I revisited the tread, but it did not have many posts after our posts.... and it still doesn't deny the fact that you answered totally wrong on my comment... :wacko:​ But I will lay the discussion down now. :P

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also Indiana Evans aka Mathilda and Sonia Todd aka Gina are in Janet king

No, Todd Lasance and Indiana Evans are in The crownies, which is mentioned here earlier. The Crownies was recently shown on Norwegian VOX channel.

I have read that the spin off will be a series about Janet king, and it will have Sonia Todd and Indiana Evans and Ella Scott Lynch (Haley number 2) in it. Todd Lasance is not in this one... I wonder if he is the only regular from the office in crownies who is not in the spin off. He had probably started on Spartacus when this was in production. And his charachter was probably the one who got fired. Ellas charachter left by her own will, but she will probably return since Ella is in the spin off. We never saw which one of the solicitors who the crownies wanted to go in the series finale. Has the Janet King series been shown in Australia yet? What no? they are in janet king together, i have checked the cast list and Sonia and Indiana is in the show

Seriously Jacklost, read the posts before you answer them! It is very irritating when you are wrongly correcting posts, and I have seen you have done this before.

I wrote that every main character/actor from season one (the young lawyers) except Todd Lasance is in the Janet King series!! He was not listed as cast in the crownies spin off about Janet King.

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2013/01/cast-confirmed-for-abcs-janet-king.html

-_- That comment is 2 months old, you have any idea how annoying it is when you answer someone like that 2 months after? I don´t care at all about this discussion now anymore...

Yes, I can see that it is two months old, and I revisited the tread, but it did not have many posts after our posts.... and it still doesn't deny the fact that you answered totally wrong on my comment... :wacko:​ But I will lay the discussion down now. :P

I said Indiana evans and Sonia todd where in janet king, that´s all

Andrew McFarlane (aka Tasha's father Ian Osbourne)& Alex Papps (aka Frank Morgan)& Lewis Fitz Gerald (aka Det. Eaves) on The Flying doctors as Tom Callaghan and Nick Cardachi & Dave Gibson.

Brenton Twaites and Indiana Evans in The blue Laggon: The awakening

Almost the entire cast of Headland has been on Home and away.

Sonia Todd / Luke Jacobz/ Rodger Corser / Callan Mulvey & Todd Lasance was on McLeod's daughters. Not sure which ones shared scenes

Ada Nicodemou & Callan Muvey were in Heartbreak high together.

Not sure, but did Charlie Clausen and Luke Jacobz share any scenes together in McLeod's daughters?

Fletcher Humphries was also on Mcleod's..

Charlie Clausen (Zac) and Danny Raco (ex-Alex Poulos) were on Blue Heelers together from about 2005 until its axing in mid-2006.

Obviously on Home and Away Charlie and Danny have never shared scenes together due to the characters being on the show at a different time to each other.

Phoebe Tonkin (Adrienne) and Cariba Heine (no relation) who was in H20 w Phoebe were also in Bait.

Wasn't Luke Mitchell also in H2O?

I don't remember if they shared any scenes, but..

Indiana Evans was in it as well.

Was Cariba Heine ever in HA?(It's not on IMDb if she was...)

Phoebe Tonkin (Adrienne) and Cariba Heine (no relation) who was in H20 w Phoebe were also in Bait.

Wasn't Luke Mitchell also in H2O?

I don't remember if they shared any scenes, but..

Indiana Evans was in it as well.

Was Cariba Heine ever in HA?(It's not on IMDb if she was...)

Cariba's a total HOTTIE !!!!! ......and i WISH that she'd make even a guest appearance [like Phoebe did], but sadly she hasn't !!!!

Archived