Have you seen characters in other shows TOGETHER?

Guest matty

So funny, I am currently watching my Prisoner dvds, and there's a scene with Ray Meagher and Fiona spence together. Fiona is, of course, playing the iconic Vera Bennett, guard at wentworth, and Ray the violent ex-boyfriend of fellow guard Meg Jackson.

Anyone have any others? I've seen another from Prisoner, featuring Fiona spence again as Vera Bennett, and Judy Nunn, as brief inmate Joyce Martin. Roger Oakley and Vanessa Downing also acted alongside each other in an episode of Sons and Daughters.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bob Morley (Drew) and Kain O'Keeffe (Brendan) went on a date together in Neighbours.

In Peter Benchley's The Beast (way back in 1996), there were five from Home and Away. Les Hill (Blake) and Andrew Hill (Haydn Ross) played friends

who got eaten

, while Robert Mammone was a love interest of Laura Vazques (Sarah). Murray Bartlett (Randy Evans)

who also ended up as bait

was also in the movie and he shared scenes with some of them. Pretty sure there were a few ex-Home and Away characters in the remake of Salem's Lot with Robert Mammone but can't remember if they shared any scenes.

Rebecca Breeds, Kain O'Keeffe and Kate Bell (Joey) were in the third season of Blue Water High together.

Archived