Leah/Brax

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I've indicated in other places, mixed feelings.I think they have got good chemistry and have the potential to be a good pair, certainly more so than I ever thought about him and Charlie, but I'm concerned about Brax's dodgy side and worried that I'm going to end up not liking Leah if she supports him too much.

I never denied that I would like them together (in time). I wouldn't even mind seeing them together now, if they are taking things slow.

But I don't think they will happen. I think today's episode was the last one involving Leah's feelings for him. This is the character discussion, so I can't say a lot... but I think they will go with another storyline for Brax, starting next week. I used to think that they wouldn't put them together because of Ada being pregnant, but we have to keep in mind that they film 4 and a half months ahead (Louise Bowes confirmed that on Twitter today, in reply to someone's tweet). So we are seeing episodes now where Ada wasn't even pregnant yet. So I think the storyline for Leah for the next few months won't be affected by her pregnancy.

I just think that the writers knew that Charlie and Brax had a huge fanbase. They knew that most 'Chax'-fans (unlike me) would have been disgusted at seeing Leah and Brax together.

I can only hope that Brax and Leah continue to have scenes together. And then who knows what will happen in the future...

As I've indicated in other places, mixed feelings.I think they have got good chemistry and have the potential to be a good pair, certainly more so than I ever thought about him and Charlie, but I'm concerned about Brax's dodgy side and worried that I'm going to end up not liking Leah if she supports him too much.

As cute as I think they are I agree.I don't want Leah changing who she is like Charlie did.Especially with VJ..

I never denied that I would like them together (in time). I wouldn't even mind seeing them together now, if they are taking things slow.

But I don't think they will happen. I think today's episode was the last one involving Leah's feelings for him. This is the character discussion, so I can't say a lot... but I think they will go with another storyline for Brax, starting next week. I used to think that they wouldn't put them together because of Ada being pregnant, but we have to keep in mind that they film 4 and a half months ahead (Louise Bowes confirmed that on Twitter today, in reply to someone's tweet). So we are seeing episodes now where Ada wasn't even pregnant yet. So I think the storyline for Leah for the next few months won't be affected by her pregnancy.

I just think that the writers knew that Charlie and Brax had a huge fanbase. They knew that most 'Chax'-fans (unlike me) would have been disgusted at seeing Leah and Brax together.

I can only hope that Brax and Leah continue to have scenes together. And then who knows what will happen in the future...

Those fans need to grow up.It's ridiculous to think Brax will never get over Charlie.This is a soap so it will happen faster then normal but it doesn't mean he didn't love her.She'd want him to be happy with someone else.

Again I'm not convinced they're going to happen in any case.

Edited by ~Lynd~

I think Leah's just lonely. She liked having someone to look after esp with VJ growing up. But I don't think Brax is right for her. Her comments re dating show she's got some self-esteem issues around romance right now. And I think she's projecting that onto a crush on Brax.

I feel sorry for Leah considering she's lost Vinnie and Dan, and split up with Elijah and Miles over the past year. She does deserve happiness, but I don't think she suits Brax when it comes to an actual relationship. I think they work better just being 'good friends'.

I love the relationship that Brax and VJ have. It's good to see VJ has some sort of a father figure which he has lacked earlier in his life to understand. He was only a little boy when Dan was with Leah.

• 4 months later...