Leah/Brax

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't sense any chemistry whatsoever between these two, and I'm glad it hasn't gone any further.

After warning others to stay away from Brax and his family in 2011, Leah's sudden complete change of opinion earlier this year was so contrived. Now Leah needs to stop being President of the Braxton family Fan Club and become an interesting and fun character again, or leave.

Now Leah needs to stop being President of the Braxton family Fan Club and become an interesting and fun character again, or leave.

I agree. I find myself zoning out during Leah's scenes, which is a shame because she used to be one of my favourite characters.

Yeah I feel the same. I really don't know what went wrong with her character. I suppose it began after Dan died. Since then she hasn't really had any purpose and these days she just floats around The Diner. I loved her until about 2005. After that she just started to become more and more interfering (like Colleen).

^I agree.I liked her with Elijah the first time but he was unbearable when he got back and she went back to being wallpaper when they broke up.

I think Brax might brighten her up provided she doesn't let him walk all over her.Either that or she should leave.They've let others go for much less.She hasn't had any real relevance for awhile.

I didn't sense any chemistry whatsoever between these two, and I'm glad it hasn't gone any further.

After warning others to stay away from Brax and his family in 2011, Leah's sudden complete change of opinion earlier this year was so contrived. Now Leah needs to stop being President of the Braxton family Fan Club and become an interesting and fun character again, or leave.

You couldn't have summed up more perfectly what I wanted to say!

I hate the idea of Leah/Brax! yuck. I think it's completely wrong and they would not suit AT ALL.

Plus Leah was Charlie's best friend! So I just think that it is very wrong and i'd HATE if they become a couple. :puke: but that is just my opinion. :)

TBH what did Leah do in between Vinnie's "death" and Dan's death? I think with VJ who is growning up on the show and is now coming into the teen group age there's plenty of potential for him to be another Sally and as for Leah she could be another Pippa or Irene. She even has a stepson, Ryan that could move back in with her and who knows how many teens Vinnie could have fathered when he was on witness protection? they could turn up on her door step in 10 years time. There's still plenty of potential for Leah, Brax, whether it would last or not has the potential to turn Leah happy which is what she needs.

She even has a stepson, Ryan that could move back in with her and who knows how many teens Vinnie could have fathered when he was on witness protection? they could turn up on her door step in 10 years time.

Wow, that's an interesting idea. If he fathered a child soon after leaving SB they wouldn't be much younger than VJ, then they could return in only around 5 years as he joins the real teen group.

There's still plenty of potential for Leah, Brax, whether it would last or not has the potential to turn Leah happy which is what she needs.

Really? Brax? Brax has the potential to make Leah happy? Brax the drug-dealing, gangster with ongoing severe emotional problems following the shooting of his girlfriend - in Leah's house?

He's probably the least likely man in the world to make anyone happy, and you think he's a match for Leah?

I agree that she still has potential, and apart from any relationship with Brax, your suggestions are very valid. When VJ really becomes old enough to be considered part of the teen group I think we'll see some real development of Leah as a character (I hope we will). I wouldn't completely write her off, I'm just saying that currently the writers aren't taking advantage of her true potential.