Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for two great updates. I think Ruby has a bad case of baby blues. I hope it doesn't get worse.I am glad that Charlie was there for her. I think April will be there when she realises her friend need help. Poor Ruby. I think if she needs a baby sitter on the quick all she would have to do is call Brax and he would be there double quick. Brax being broody was brilliant. I look forward to seeing what happens next.

Liam is going to have some serious making up before Ash decides to be alright with his dad.

The start made me smile so much, the bit with Brax and Noah was adorable!!♥♥

You honestly have no idea how good of a writter you are. Your amazing at it! (:♥♥

Aww poor Rubz! :( I actually got sad reading it haha. Seems as though she is struggling a fair bit with Noah. I hope it doesnt get worse for her. :(

And Liam isnt exactly father of the year right now haha. He has definatley got some work to do with Ash.

HAHAHAHA I loved the bit where Xavier and Dex were talking about if Noah looks like Ruby or Xav! :lol: and who April's bub will look more like out of her and Dex. LOVED that bit. I thought it was hillarious haha.

I love how quick you update! Looking forward to more as always! (:♥♥