Temptation

Guest Chax47

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This update is just Gorgeous! Loved Brax taking Charlie somewhere special to him and the nervousness between them is brilliant.

Really great writing! You can sense the lust between Heath and Bianca and good humour as well.

Looking forward to your next update! Really hoping Brax and Charlie grow stronger together and continue to be open and honest. Caring gentle side to both of them is really nice. Well done :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!!

I am so sorry for the long delay in posting the next chapter! Stupid work always gets in the way... :( This week shouldn't be as busy, so fingers crossed there will be another update by Friday!

Thank you for all the amazing reviews, you guys are seriously awesome!! :wink:

Enjoy :wub:

Chapter 7

Bianca stared out of the window while she settled into the seat. Heath rested one arm on the back of her seat while he drove, his hands occassionally brushing up against her arm.

"I'm starting to feel like I'm back in high school. Driving around in some boy's car just to hook up." She threw her head back against the head rest and watched him out of the corner of her eye.

A smirk filled his face as he kept his eyes on the road. "Oh, so this is just a regular occurance for you? Here's me thinking I was special..." He feigned hurt but his only sympathy came in the form of a slap on the leg.

"What?" He quickly glanced at her before focussing his eyes back on the road. "I surely have the right to know who I'm driving around with late at night. Especially if the sole purpose of this trip is just for you to make a move on me..." He managed to keep a straight face although the urge to laugh was proving hard to control.

"With that attitude, the only moves will be in your dreams..."

"I sure hope not."

She ignored his flirty response although the butterflies in her stomach were a constant reminder of her true attraction. "Where are you taking us?" They had been driving for the best part of twenty minutes and so far Bianca had no idea where they were headed.

"I know a little place. We're almost there."

The sound of Bianca's laughter filled the car. "So you have done this before! And I was just starting to think I was special..." She teased.

He smiled.

-----

"That was delicious." Charlie sat back in her chair as she placed her cutlery down on the empty plate. She grinned at Brax who, having finished his meal a few minutes earlier, had chosen to focus his eyes solely on her face. He returned her smile.

"This is turning out to be a pretty impressive 'first' date." She continued inbetween sips of her wine.

"It is?"

"Of course. Fine wine, fine food....and I can't really complain about the company."

Brax reached across the table and took her hand, holding it gently in his own. A comfortable silence fell over them as they gazed lovingly across the table at each other.

"I love you." Brax mouthed, his smile mirroring her own.

"I'm sorry to interrupt," Emily appeared at the table and began to clear the empty plates. "Was everything ok with your meal?"

"Perfect." Brax's eyes were back on Charlie, who seemed oblivious that she was once again the object of his gaze.

Emily smiled brightly at them both. "I'm glad. Can I interest you in a dessert?"

Charlie, despite being stuffed from dinner, found herself tempted by the offer. She turned to face Brax to discuss the dessert options but was immediately distracted by the cheeky grin which had taken over his face.

"What do you say?" He held her stare for a moment as his eyebrow slowly started to raise. "Do you fancy dessert?" The seductive tone in his voice made a shiver run down her spine, although thankfully for them both Emily remained clueless to the change in conversation.

"Dessert is definitely on the cards." Charlie replied. She quickly ordered chocolate cake from Emily, although food was now far from both of their minds.

----

The windows of the car began to steam up as the couple leant forward and kissed. The kiss intensified as Heath reached over to grab her face, pulling her closer to him. She followed his lead and managed to relocate herself to straddle him without breaking the kiss. Heath's hands roamed under Bianca's vest top, slowly pulling it up. They broke the kiss long enough to remove the top and add it to the pile of clothes beside them, before their lips came crashing back together.

Bianca kissed her way down his chest as she reached under the seat and pulled the lever, forcing the driver's chair to fall back.

"Done this before?"

"For once Heath, just shut up." She whispered, her lips finding his again as her hands moved down towards his belt buckle.

-----

Charlie shivered slightly as she waited for Brax to settle the bill. Sitting alone at the table, she glanced around at the other couples and for once she didn't feel an ounce of jealousy towards any of them. She finally had what she wanted, and now it was out there for everyone to see. Her gaze moved on and settled on Brax and Emily, who were stood just inside the doorway. There was a look of concentraion on Brax's face as he listened to Emily talk. Eventually, they both looked in Charlie's direction and smiled at each other. Charlie tried to look away quickly so they wouldn't know she was watching, although she wasn't too sure whether or not she had gotten away with it.

Brax noticed Charlie shivering slightly as he made his way back over to the table. He shrugged of his jacket and placed it across her shoulders, leaning down with it to plant a kiss on her lips.

"Are you ready to go, lovely?"

Charlie nodded as he helped her up, his arm instinctively finding it's way around her waist.

Emily caught them on their way out and gave them both a huge hug.

"Charlie, it has been a pleasure to finally meet you. You'll come again soon?"

"You too, Emily." Charlie threw a glance at Brax who simply nodded. "Yes, we'll definitely be back."

Emily gave her another hug before turning her attention back onto Brax.

"Darryl! Give my love to your mother when you see her. And don't forget your promise." The last part was whispered although Charlie picked up more than she let on.

Brax walked Charlie to her side of the car and opened the door for her. "Hey...you have a little bit of chocolate..." he lowered his face closer to hers. "Right...there." He kissed her, letting his lips linger on hers a little longer than usual.

"Oh, did I?" Charlie asked sceptically, wiping her mouth.

"No!" Brax kissed her again as he laughed and walked around to the driver's side.

"Are you sure it's ok if I stay tonight? If it's a problem, we could always spend the night at my place..."

"No, it's fine. Casey will be in bed anyway and I doubt Heath will be home. Besides, there is no way you are staying anywhere but with me tonight." He leant over and kissed her before putting the key in the ignition and pulling out of the drive way.

-----

Bianca felt around the car in the darkness, looking for various articles of her clothing. Heath had tried many a time to re-remove the clothes but Bianca had turned him down.

"Do you mind dropping me off at home?" She asked as she finally got herself dressed.

Heath put his top back on and readjusted the driver's seat back to it's original position. "Do I have to?" He tried to keep his voice nonchalant, although he wasn't too sure if Bianca took it quite that way.

"You want me to make my own way home?!" Bianca snapped at him, as she smoothed out her hair and turned to face him. "Really, Heath?"

"No...that's not what I mean't. Come back to my place."

Her anger was quickly replaced with confusion. "What?"

"What I said...spend the night with me." He made eye contact with her, and for the first time that night his self assurance was no where in sight. He was exposing a side of himself that he hadn't shown anyone before.

Bianca smirked. "Spend the night? Heath, I'm pretty sure we've just done everything we came here to do..." She laughed lightly, hoping to lift the sudden mood slightly but Heath didn't budge.

"That's not what I mean't. It would be nice to wake up with you there in the morning." The last part came out just above a whisper but Bianca caught every word.

The realisation hit her suddenly. "Oh."

An awkward silence came over the car. Embarrassed, Heath turned away from her and started the engine. "It doesn't matter, I'll take you home."

Bianca sat silently for a moment, replaying the conversation in her head. Judging by the change in his mood, she could tell that her response had upset him and the longer she didn't speak, the more damage was unknowingly being done.

"What about Brax and Casey?"

"What about them?" His eyes remained glued to the road.

"Will they not be there?"

"Brax is out on a date. He'll be gone all night. And Casey will be in bed."

She thought it over for a moment before reaching across and placing her hand on his. "Ok."

------

"So, are you going to tell me what your promise was?" Charlie rolled over in the bed, her head resting on her hands as she looked at him. "With Emily?" She reminded him.

"Ah...that promise. We had a little chat while I was paying the bill. She thinks you're wonderful, which I of course agreed with." He leant forward and placed a kiss on the tip of her nose. "Anyway, she made me promise that I would look after you and do whatever I could to make you happy!"

Charlie grinned at him as she edged her way closer to him. "She did?"

Brax nodded as he lunged forward, rolling Charlie onto her back and placing himself on top of her. "I already have a faint idea of how I could get started on that promise..."

He began kissing down her neck, tickling her as he went. Her laughter filled the room as she squirmed underneath him.

"Brax stop it!" She managed to roll herself from under him, repositioning them both so that she was now on top. "You know I hate to be tickled..." She warned, grabbing hold of his hands and holding them firmly above his head.

"Oh, we're playing this game now are we?" His eyes grew wider as he looked up at her, dressed simply in a matching set of black lace underwear.

"No we're not!" She gave him a final kiss before jumping up out the bed and picking up his shirt from the bottom of the bed. "I'm going to get a drink, do you want anything?"

"Really?" He stared back at her in disbelief. "You're just going to leave me here..."

"I'm only going to the kitchen, Brax!" She laughed as she headed out of his bedroom.

----

Bianca stood for the first time in Heath's bedroom, looking curiously around her. The bedroom was typically male; disguarded clothes and clutter filled various corners of the room. Heath followed her gaze and quickly tried to tidy the most obvious areas of the room.

"I'm sorry about the mess..." He started but she quickly cut him off.

"Honestly it's fine." She smiled awkwardly at him as she took a seat on the edge of the bed. She was suddenly aware of the swift change of direction which the night had taken. They had gone from passionately ripping each other's clothes off to being awkwardly in his room like a pair of teenagers having their first sleepover.

Does this mean he actually likes me? Bianca's head was filled with a million and one thoughts over this certain Braxton. She knew he was attracted to her, in a sexual kind of way, but did him wanting to fall asleep with her mean he liked her as something more? She tried not to read too much into it.

He came and sat next to her on the bed, not really knowing what to say. He wasn't too sure where his sudden change in mood had come from, he just hoped that Bianca hadn't picked up on any of it. Bianca, had of course noticed, and was starting to feel a little sorry for him.

"Hey..." She spoke softly as he turned to look at her. Without saying another word, she leant forward and kissed him, pushing him down onto the bed. He returned her embrace, feeling his sudden nerves starting to fade away.

-----

Bianca rolled over in the bed and checked the time. 01:02. She groaned into his chest as she forced herself out of the bed, wrapping herself up in one of his shirts which was tossed on the side.

"I'm just going to the bathroom. I'll be right back." She kissed him on the cheek and hoovered for a second, her eyes connected to his. He smiled at her as she left the room and walked down the hall.

A couple of minutes later, she turned off the bathroom light and quietly closed the door behind her. She turned about to make her way back to Heath's room and gasped.

"Charlie?!"

"Bianca?!"

The two women stood facing each other in the hallway, both dressed just in different coloured shirts.

"What are you doing here?" They asked in unision, confusion evident on both of their faces.

-----

Hope you all liked it!! Next update will be a lot faster, promise!!

Lianne x

Archived