Temptation

Guest Chax47

I loved the update. Especially between Charlie and Brax it was good to see them talking through stuff rather than just ignoring it. I can't wait to see how the date goes for them. I am also glad they aren't sneaking around in this story. :wub:

I like Bianca and Heath in this story too. Heath seems really sweet which is a nice change :lol:

Can't wait to read more Update Soon Please :)

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great update,

Loved all the interactions between Chax :wub:!! Glad that they said that they love each other and that they're gonna go out on a proper date!! Wonder where Hayley fits into all of this?

Ahahaha I love Heath :lol:!! Him and Bianca were awesome in that chapter!!

More soon please :D

That was great! I loved Charlie and Brax, they are both so nervous around each other, because it feels so right to be together but they don't want to mess it up. (That is the impression I got) I loved it! I can't wait to read more! Really well done and I am looking forward to your next update.

Hey everyone :)

Sorry it's taken a couple of days to update....I have made the chapter a little longer to make up for it though!

Thanks again for all the fantastic reviews, I love knowing what you guys are thinking about it :)

Anyway....enjoy :D

Chapter 4

Bianca couldn't help but grin while she got ready for work that morning. Her mind replayed the events of last night as she fixed her make up in the mirror. She had spent so much time trying to deny the attraction she felt towards Heath that she'd actually forgotten how much she enjoyed his company. It was undeniable that they had some sort of connection to each other; the question was just how far she was going to let that connection go. It was clear Heath wanted something more than friendship from her, but could she handle just being another notch on his bed post?

With her head still full of Heath, she grabbed her things and made her way down the stairs. Irene was making breakfast while April sat at the table with a book open in front of her.

"Morning girlie!" She received the warm greeting as Irene poured her a cup of coffee.

"Morning." Bianca's smile beamed back at them.

"Did you have a good night with Charlie? I didn't hear you come in."

"Yeah, it was interesting to say the least!" Bianca tried to hide her smile but Irene sensed that something was going on.

"Ok, spill the beans Missy. You've certainly woken up in a lovely mood..."

April spun around in her chair to stare at her sister. "Yes, there's something different about you." She added.

Bianca blushed as she gathered the rest of her stuff and headed towards the door. "I'm late." She took a swig of the coffee and began to head towards the door. She knew she could dodge their questions for the time being but the issue wouldn't be dropped until Irene got to the bottom of it. But for now she needed time to sort out what the issue even was, and what she herself was going to do about it. "See you guys later..." She smiled at them before rushing out the door.

------

Despite the fact that they hadn't gone to sleep until the early hours of the morning, Brax woke from what had been his best night's sleep in a long time. Charlie remained in his arms, her head resting lightly on his chest. He'd forgotten what it was like to wake up next to her; to know that out of everyone in the world he had the privaledge of being there when she wakes up. He kissed her lovingly on the top of her head, drawing his arms tighter around her.

His phone vibrated against the bedside table. Without disturbing her, he reached for the phone and sighed. He deleted three new text messages without opening them and tossed the phone beside him on the bed.

-----

Brax smiled to himself as he added the finishing touches to the breakfast. He'd never be the first to admit it, but he was starting to enjoy the domesticity of a relationship. It felt natural to be making breakfast for the woman he loved, just as it felt natural for it to be Charlie who he loved.

His phone vibrated in his pocket. Annoyed, he deleted the message and put his phone down on the counter. He turned from the stove and started to walk towards the fridge when he noticed her stood in the doorway, dressed simply in one of his shirts. She looked around sheepishly, checking they were alone.

"It's ok." Brax reassured her as his eyes ran up and down her body. "There's nobody else home."

She smiled at that and moved towards him. "Good morning." She wrapped her arms around his neck while his instinctively found their place around her waist.

"It certainly is." He flirted as he leant down and passionately kissed her. She responded and moved closer into his embrace. After a couple of minutes they broke apart, both slightly breathless.

"Something smells good...." Charlie moved out of his arms as she reached for the plate of food he'd made her. She picked at a piece of bacon as he grabbed hold of her again, holding her back against his chest. Planting kisses down her neck, she tried to stiffle a laugh as she ate.

"Do you not want me to eat the breakfast you've so lovingly made?" She teased, continuing to eat. She could see the effect she was having on this man and she loved every minute of it.

"Well the way I see it is....we have the house to ourselves so...we should..." His hands ran down her body before finding their way under the shirt. He continued kissing along her neck, spinning her around in his arms as he worked his way up slowly to her face before stopping at her lips.

"Brax!"

"What?" He threw her an innocent look, although a small smirk was starting to appear on his lips. He moved in to kiss her again but she dodged his kiss and smiled at him.

"I have to get ready for work."

"Work? Not today..." He slowly began unbuttoning the shirt, his heart beating faster as the shirt fell open.

"I have to." She protested although she did prefer his idea over the reality. She felt herself being swayed by him, the sensation of his lips against her skin was too hard to ignore.

"Call in sick. Tell them that you need to spend the day in bed with your incredibly hot boyfriend." He winked at her as he tried to lead her towards the bedroom.

"You have ten minutes!" She returned his wink as she quickly pushed him into the bedroom and slammed the door shut after them.

His phone silently flashed with an incoming call on the counter.

-----

Bianca chose to walk along the beach on her way to work. She noted how different the beach was in the daylight. She had to admit that she preferred it in the moonlight, although she was pretty sure that had more to do with the company and not the scenery. She cursed herself for thinking about him again. There is no way I can teach 3 hours of HSE Spanish with a River Boy on my mind...

Casting her eyes over the water, she tried to clear her head and failed to notice Liam storming over in her direction.

"Bianca!" The anger was evident in his voice. Snapping out of her daydream, Bianca spotted him just as he reached her.

"Liam, what's the..."

"Heath!" He yelled at her, his hands waving around in front of him. She stared back at him in confusion.

"What are you talking about?" She ran her hands threw her hair as she glanced around at the other people on the beach. A couple were watching in their direction.

"You couldn't lower yourself any further? You had to settle for Heath Braxton?" He looked back at her with an expression that was half anger, half disgust. He didn't care that his words would hurt her; he just wanted her to feel an ounce of the pain that he was feeling.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She tried to move past him but he followed her, clearly not finished with his rant.

"Don't give me that bull! I know all about your night together. The whole bay may as well know!" He pulled on her arm, turning her to face him.

She moved her arm from his grasp and glared at him. "Don't you dare touch me!" She shouted back at him, suddenly not caring who heard them. "And for the record, it's none of your business. What I do and who I happen to do it with stopped being anything to do with you the minute we broke up."

"Is there a problem here?"

They had been too busy arguing that they hadn't noticed that they had company. Bianca glanced over Liam's shoulder to find Heath standing there, a mixture of concern and anger on his face.

Liam didn't bother turning around, he kept his eyes fixed on Bianca. "This doesn't concern you." He warned.

"Well it seems to me like you're upsetting Bianca, so it does concern me."

"Heath..." Bianca started but it was too late.

Liam spun around and took a swing at Heath which luckily Heath had managed to dodge. Bianca screamed at them both as she moved into the middle of them. The two men stared at each other. Eventually Liam turned and marched away, leaving the two of them to process what had just happened.

Heath noticed Bianca crying and reached out his arm to comfort her.

"Don't Heath." She snapped at him. "Just leave me alone." She tried not to focus on the hurt look on his face as she turned around and walked away from him.

-----

It had only been an hour since Charlie had managed to leave for work and Brax couldn't get her out of his head. He had been sat on the couch staring into space, wishing for the time to go by so that he could see her again. He knew he had their date to start planning but at the minute he was too engrossed in his thoughts. Charlie. Charlie dressed in his shirt. Charlie in his bed. Charlie in...

His phone vibrated on the couch beside him disturbing his trail of thought. Trying to focus on anything other than Charlie, he reached for his phone and groaned. He had just finished deleting it when there was an impatient knock on the door. He welcomed the distraction as he went to answer it.

He inwardly groaned at the person in front of him.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were avoiding me."

"What are you doing here, Hayley?" He asked her blankly.

"Well when you didn't relpy to any of my messages I thought I best come down and sort you out. Come on, I have an hour before I'm due in court." She winked at him as she tried to walk into the house but Brax blocked her.

"You can't come inside." He closed the door over slightly, wedging himself in the open doorway. She stared back at him, confusion all over her face.

"Why not? What's going on Darryl?" She took a step towards him, her hands reaching up to touch his face. He pushed away her hands.

"Nothing is going on. You just shouldn't be coming round here. You need to stop texting me and calling me. It's done."

"Is this about her?" She crossed her arms over her chest as she suddenly became defensive. He refused to say anything which confirmed her suspicions. "So you think you can just use me for sex and then dump me because she says so? That's not how it works Darryl and you know it." S

"We both knew from the start that it was just sex. Now go, and a friendly warning....If I were you, I'd think twice before you try and threaten me!" He warned her before slamming the door.

"You'll be the one who'll be thinking twice...." She whispered as she stormed away from his house.

------

Charlie rushed through the crowded diner and made her way over to the table. "Sorry I couldn't get away any faster. Is everything ok?"

She gave Bianca a quick hug before sitting down beside her. Bianca filled in her on that morning's events in between gulps of coffee. Charlie listened intently, offering advice when she could.

"I just don't know what to do."

"Well it's not like there's any truth to what Liam was saying. Come on, he's listened to Colleen....it's a load of fiction!" Bianca slowly looked up from the table and met Charlie's gaze. The guilty look on Bianca's face took Charlie by suprise.

"What? It's true?" Her mouth dropped. "You and Heath?" She whispered, amazed at what she was hearing.

"Nothing like that happened." She shoved Charlie and the pair of them laughed.

"Tell me everything!" Charlie stole Bianca's coffee and settled into her chair for the story.

Bianca rolled her eyes and began. "Well, after you bailed on me last night," she mocked, "I took a little walk along the beach and ran into Heath. Brax had thrown him out for the night because that Hayley was coming over..."

Charlie hid her smile behind the coffee cup, which thankfully went unnoticed by Bianca.

"...so we just hung out on the beach. I said he could sleep on the couch because he had no where else to go. I passed his house on my way to work and saw Hayley leaving, so I don't know where Heath went when he left Irene's." Bianca hadn't realised what she had said to get a reaction out of Charlie, but suddenly her friend seemed a lot more interested.

Her expression changed as she put down the coffee cup. "What did you just say?"

"What?"

"You saw Hayley?" Charlie felt sick.

"Yeah, her and Brax were on the doorstep together." She frowned at Charlie, not understanding where this was leading.

Charlie stood up, avoiding Bianca's questioning looks. "I have to go." She turned and quickly fled the diner.

-------

Argh.....please don't hate me!! You've got to have a bit of angst before the romance, right?! :unsure:

Hope you all liked it! Let me know what you think :)

Lianne

Aww Chax romance was sooo lovely :D You kinda knew stupid Hayley would come and ruin things. And I'm all fine with it, just as long as it's not for too long! :P

Stupid Liam! Leave Bianca alone and actually just leaving the bay! :angry: Hope Heath and Bianca get together! :D

Update soon :)

Great update. I am with Danni02 I don't mind the drama as long as it doesn't drag on. :)

I really hope Heath and Bianca get together in this story as well as Brax and Charlie. :wub:

I hope Hayley hasn't ruined Brax and Charlie going on their date I am really looking forward to seeing how that plays out.

Archived