The Cop And The Criminal

Guest BraxandCharlie4Ever

Wow, you update fast ... I wish I could, I'm terrible at updating, generally because of writer's block, feeling ill and being busy.

And that's all at the same time! Which is just great!

Anyway, wow, an amazing fic so far.

I love the character portrayal and interaction.

Fantastic ... brilliantly written.

Well done.

I look forward to more.

Love Carina xxx :wub:

Haha, I'm currently ill at the moment, got the flu. So I'm stuck doing nothing, so I've decided to do this story. I should really be opening up this Reality T.V stuff for my Media Studies work, but I really cannot be bothered with as of the way I've been feeling :D.

But, English is my passion writing is my passion. I'm glad that it's "brilliantly" written.

I learnt the interaction stuff off a teacher of mine, he taught me if I was writing a fanfic what the way they talk and speak and learn how to write their characters from that...I'm not that great.

:wub: I'll update in the morning or later on in the day, I have to do chores for my mum tomorrow.

I've got this new Fanfic of the Holden family, it's bugging me. :P

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the continued support guys! Sorry its a bit delayed

Chapter 10 - You Are Perfect To Me.

It had been a week since everyone found out about Charlie and Brax's baby and a week since Roman had come to town. Things seemed to be settling down and gave the happy couple time to get used to not having to be so secretive anymore, Brax kind of missed the secretive days because it was more fun. But all in all, it was good to be out in the open.

Charlie sat at work doing paper work, when Heath came in. "Is Charlie in?"

"Sure, she's in there," pointed Commander Joyce.

Heath rushed in, "Brax's been stabbed! Members of the gang stashed their patch of weed at our house, Brax didn't want it there so he moved it and this other member, Jake...he...he stabbed Brax in the stomach. We've just got Brax to the hospital, you need to attend with others. Jake's still livid!" puffed Heath who seemed to be disorientated. Charlie grabbed her keys and then got Watson to come with her.

"What's up?" asked Watson.

"Jake stabbed Brax, and now he's still livid and trying to get to Brax more at the hospital. Heath was already a great amount of distance ahead he didn't care about the rules right now. Nor were the police worried about that.

They arrived at the hospital, "Well of course I'm a druggie! He didn't need to move my stash! I. Want. To. Kill!" screamed Jake as guards held him back from getting into Brax's room.

"Oh look! It's his copper!" growled Jake as he was tasered. Charlie went into his room and saw Brax awake, but barely conscious.

"Hey," breathed Brax. Charlie took his hand.

"Hey," sighed Charlie.

"I tried to move it, so it wouldn't be put on Heath. I just thought it would've been easier," hissed in pain Brax.

"Not the easiest decisions you've made," told Charlie.

"I'm sorry," said Brax.

"Nah, you're still perfect to me," smiled Charlie and gave him a quick kiss.

"I love you," said Brax as Watson came in.

"I love you too, rest up. I need to get back," said Charlie.

"Alright," told Brax.

Charlie left with Watson to interogate Jake. Charlie was just glad that Brax was alive and beating.

Archived