The Cop And The Criminal

Guest BraxandCharlie4Ever

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:o As a Charlie&Brax :wub: fan, I was upset to read that you'd killed Brax!

But now he in witness??? protection....:unsure: at least he's alive!!!!

How sweet that Charlie is naming the baby Darryl Braxton Jr. :wub:

Go Ruby in Chapter 12,that was a WOOOHOOOOO moment for me :lol:

Keep up the fab work, can't wait for more

:o As a Charlie&Brax :wub: fan, I was upset to read that you'd killed Brax!

But now he in witness??? protection....:unsure: at least he's alive!!!!

How sweet that Charlie is naming the baby Darryl Braxton Jr.

Go Ruby in Chapter 12,that was a WOOOHOOOOO moment for me :lol:

Keep up the fab work, can't wait for more

He's not in Wit Protection - Joyce has taken him away for his own interest :wink:

*Puts down pitchfork* Its ok i dont need it anymore... My mistake... :D

Yay Brax is alive....!!!

Hahahahaha Joyce has a crush on Charlie... ewwwww.. :P

Looking forward to the next chapter... :)

Well, I didn't really want to lose my head :D!

Well yeah, I had a feeling that I should make Joyce a crep. Though I really just saw him in the preview yesterday. I thought he was a young'un!

It's almost 2am but I'll definitely post up a chapter soon.

I really wasn't going to bring Brax back, but since you all wanted him too, I did with a twist.

Chapter 13 - For His Own Needs.

Brax really wanted to be back in contact with her, dealing with this separation whilst her having his baby was unbearable. But yet, Inspector Joyce seemed to be doing this all for his own needs and Brax had clued on. But he wasn't going to say a thing to jeopardize the situation. Though Brax usually being cocky and witty could've gotten away with it, but this wasn't Charlie.

Joyce had a thing for Charlie and thought the longer he was away he would see him for who he is, a really nice man who is only looking out for her best interests.

Charlie sat at home holding her stomach, she wondered how it would be like without Brax. Joyce arrived, "Want to get dinner sometime?"

"No, thanks. I'm not interested in you like that," turned down Charlie. Joyce's face went rigid for a minute, but accepted it on the head.

Though he still thought that Brax shouldn't come back just yet. He wanted to see if I could woo her over.

This wasn't fair on Brax, but he really wanted her. He would give it a week then let Brax return to Charlie.

Sorry that it is short and sweet, I'm deadly tired. Would stuff it up more if I continued.

Archived