The Cop And The Criminal

Guest BraxandCharlie4Ever

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

OMG I AM SO SORRY! I've been so busy, and I totally forgot about this and I am so terribly sorry about this!

I need to read the story over again, to make myself clearer on what I wrote about it.

HOME AND AWAY Returns tonight!!! :wub:

I can't even remember what Brax has had in mind. :) But now I think of it, I have the perfect thing and way to make it special and make Morag even more pissed off :)

Okay I think I am in the right mood to write this :):wub:

Chapter 14 - Twenty Minutes.

The town finally accepted the fact that Brax hadn't died in fact had been held captive. Inspector Joyce had been arrested for his little kidnapping stint. Charlie had about few weeks until their little boy was going to come out into the world. They both were extremely happy.

Brax and Charlie were out shopping for baby things, though Brax wanted a few moments to himself while he was at the shopping complex in the City. He had plans, a plan to do something he would never imagine doing. Well, he hadn't really planned on having children at all. After what he experienced when he was a child he would never want to do the same, maybe that'll make him a good father. He hoped he would be.

Charlie was wondering what would take him so long, he'd gone to another shop twenty minutes a go. Brax was actually browsing the rings in a jewellery store. He found the most expensive one and he brought it. He wanted it to be specials so he could say "Thanks for the memories" to at least everyone in Summer Bay, once he's older.

He hid the ring in his inside jacket pocket. He would propose tonight, once he had made the night special for them, which would take some preparations. He was sullenly excited for this, he was going to be a Dad and he was going to propose to the love of his life. Though he knew this would agitate Morag off. He didn't care.

Charlie had gone to Bianca's to show off the babies clothes, while Brax told Heath and Casey of his plan to propose to Charlie and to gather some advice on how or/well ideas.

He wanted it to be special no matter what.

Short I know, but I wanted it to be simply short.

What you think?

Will Brax be able to propose?

What will happen?

• 5 months later...

I had computer issues, finally got a new laptop and able to post again! :wub:

Chapter 15 - Tonight's the Night.

Tonight was the night Brax would finally pop the question, he had gotten the support of Heath, 100% percent support to be precise. He also had most support of the town, the only one reluctant was Colleen, of course. She was worried something will happen that Brax escaped the dangerous police officer. But the police had put him in jail. There was time when he actually could feel safe here, but he felt safe more now that he was certain he wanted to spend the rest of his life with Charlie.

Brax had set up a wonderful romantic night at Angelo's with candles and rose petals all over the ground. The lights were dim.

Charlie entered and noticed the place dim and beautiful and noticed Brax for the first time wearing a tuxedo and tie. His eyes widened when he saw her in a nice set of clothes, as dresses weren't much of an option being pregnant.

"What is this?" asked Charlie, her voice so calm and her voice bounced in happiness.

"A surprise, aren't I allowed to surprise the mother of my child?" asked Brax, smirking.

"Of course you are, I just am wondering the sudden urge for a romantic dinner. Alone," told Charlie.

After awhile they had eaten and Brax was ready to propose, he had moved down on one knee and presented the ring.

"I've never felt so much certainty in my whole life, until I met you. I looked for someone and I never found them, until you came into my life. I love you and I want to be with you forever. So Charlie Buckton, will you be my wife?"

Charlie felt the tears warm up in her eyes, swelling her rims...and scarring up her mascarre. "Yes!"

---

NExt time

Happy times

Charlie goes into labour.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived