The Cop And The Criminal

Guest BraxandCharlie4Ever

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I read it all, though when I said that I killed Brax! I was like "NO!" Totally forgetting that I had brought him back

Okay, I totally, don't know how I can write this now, when I've totally lost inspiration for it. Though, I will work on it. I promise.

Post when inspiration starts.

Okay here goes!

Chapter 12 - Escape.

Brax wanted back with Charlie so bad and his kidnapper Joyce had left for dinner and Brax made his escape stealing some ladies car, and taking off down the highway aiming to get the airport in time before Joyce had noticed he was gone. Brax got there and was on the plane within 20 minutes of arrival. He had just got away from Joyce as Joyce had arrived, he saw him in the glass looking at the plane. Brax was so mad that he got taken away from Charlie, the love of his life. Who was probably on the verge of over him.

Brax arrived back to his house where Heath was sitting drowning his sorrows, "That inspector kidnapped me and wouldn't let me leave for ages."

Heath jumped, "Why'd he do that?"

"Wants Charlie to himself!" growled Brax.

"Does he know you've gone?" asked Heath, hugging his brother. "So he told everyone you were dead and whoa!"

"I thought he said that I had to go for my own problems..." mused Brax.

"Nope, told us you were dead!" muttered Heath.

"Wow. Yes he would know by now that I've gone and that a car has been stolen, can I go see Charlie? Or would it be too much and should I just leave again?" asked Brax.

"I'll call over," said Heath.

"You two are getting along?" stumbled Brax.

"Yeah, ever since you left we had to help each other and Case," said Heath.

"Hey Charlie, Joyce had captured Brax and kept him captive, he escaped he's back you should come round," said Heath.

A pause erupted.

"Awesome, see you then," said Heath.

"She's on her way," said Heath putting his phone in his pocket.

:wub: Well it's short, but I -HAD- to let him get back! I couldn't let him miss the birth! Never could, never would!

So people :wub: What did you think!?

Archived