The Cop And The Criminal

Guest BraxandCharlie4Ever

Well this was a suprise...

Stabbing Brax because he moved his drugs...

Hahahha laughed at Jakes Comment "Oh look, its his copper"

Looking forward tot he next chapter... :)

Well a Druggie is always so unpredictable, they lie, never keep their word, make excuses to why they need it. I could go on ;).

:D

I'll update later.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just read all the chapters...

Man you update fast and regularly don't you??!!

Absolutely fantastic! :D

I just love how Charlie and Brax are so open about their relationship and saying I love you all the time :wub: and now they having a baby too :wub: :wub:

Update soon (silly thing to say really lol, irony and all) and I'll try to actually comment as soon as I see its updated lol, I'm a bit slack at the moment!

Thanks for the support, sorry for the delay.

Chapter 10 (I think) - Bordering Professionalism.

Charlie arrived to the station where they already had Jake in the questioning room, she really contemplated going in there and screaming her lungs out at him for almost killing him, him being the love of her life and she never wanted to lose him especially with a baby on the way. She didn't want to think about how she could cope without him.

Watson looked at her and could instantly tell she was fuming. She did contemplate telling Charlie to sit out of this interview but she knew it would be a 'I can handle it' thing. Charlie made her way in there, "I'm Sergeant Charlie Buckton, I'll be asking you questions."

"Fine," answered Jake sniggering.

"Why did you stab Darryl Braxton at the car today?" asked Charlie.

"Because he moved my stash, that's a very good excuse when you are very dependent on weed, don't you think so?" asked Jake.

"Not at all, do you realise you're going down for attempted murder, what would you have done if you killed him?" asked Charlie, her voice faltered at the end of the statement. Watson had pat her back in support.

"Laughed it off with my gang members, since he is a River Boy and all that," muttered Jake. Charlie's face lit up in pure anger.

"How dare you!" screamed Charlie almost in tears when Watson dragged her out.

"Why did you do that for?" hissed Charlie.

"You were bordering personal life with professionalism, I couldn't let it go first knowing you going to tear him to shreds," said Watson.

"You were lucky I didn't shoot him, sure feel like it though," growled Charlie. She wasn't so sure why she got so bitter and twisted, but deep down she knew. Brax was hers she never wanted to lose that.

Charlie sat in her office now, thinking of her actions. She knew that now her inspector might not be alright with it, "Charlie, we need to talk," Joyce said.

"I know, if it's about how I reacted to Jake stabbing Brax, I'm sorry, I really didn't know what I was thinking," said Charlie.

Joyce just looked at her, "It's not about that, it's about Brax."

You won't like the twist in the next chapter. :wub: What you think?

I've just caught up with the story and you have written it so well, you could almost believe it happened in the show! Keep up the good work and looking forward to reading more!! :)

Haha, I wish it worked in the show. If I was a writer there, it WOULD happen, but the next chapter wouldn't. I have changed my mind about that twist I was banging on about in the earlier chapters. I've decided something happen's to the couple. :)

Archived