The Cop And The Criminal

Guest BraxandCharlie4Ever

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have just caught up with this

It's really good

I liked it when Heath was arrested for flicking Colleen's nose :lol: God she's one annoying woman :lol:

I look forward to your twist you have coming

I don't like Colleen full-stop. My Mum's saying I should try and get the part of a role that would be Colleen's killer. But I would enjoy it too much :D

I hope the twist's worth it....there's two actually. Just deciding which one should be first.

Gonna post up soon. Got a Morag spell coming :P

I'm still lovin' all the replies! :wub: I'm doing extra chapters, while I have mind on them.

Chapter 5 - Do As I Say Woman.

Charlie sat at her home alone now, Brax had to go talk to some people about potential investers in Angelo's. Meanwhile, Morag came around and invited herself in as the door was open. She noticed Charlie sitting on the couch, watching some classic television.

"Charlie," announced Morag.

"Didn't you think to knock?" asked Charlie.

"The door was open," indicated Morag.

"That doesn't mean to say that you should come on in," muttered Charlie. Charlie moved in the couch, so Morag could take a seat down.

"I know that, but if I knocked you wouldn't have let me in. You know very well why I'm here, I'm not going to give in," said Morag.

"Until what? I miscarry?" snapped Charlie.

"If so be it," answered Morag. A fuze broke in Charlie's brain.

"You want me to lose a baby? A life? Something that was created! I wonder if your parents wanted rid of you!" yelled Charlie. She was so upset right now that she didn't know how to react. All she wanted was for people to be happy for her and Brax. It never worked out with a snotty little witch at her throat every five minutes.

Ruby arrived home with Casey and decided to make sandwhiches for afternoon tea unaware of the anger that was erupting in the lounge.

Morag straightened her posture, "With the the father who he is, I think you are making a grave mistake bringing a life into the world. Only to be growing up angery and disappointed that it's father's not around anymore and is rotting in jail, where he should be."

"I love him! If you can't accept that, then you get out of my life and take your little posse with you! Brax and I are good together, I love him, the love is intense and you of all people won't stop me! You want a miscarriage? You're going the right way about it!" yelled Charlie. Ruby rushed in now.

"Morag, I think it's time you left," said Ruby as Casey joined her.

"I'm not leaving until she does what I say; leave Darryl," firmly said Morag.

"Morag! Get out!" yelled Leah from behind Ruby which made them all jump.

"You will not be telling Charlie what to do with her life! She lives her own, like you lives yours! One thing I do not appreciate in my home is you wanting her to lose that baby of her's. It's wrong and you're one vile old woman to ask that of someone who is madly in love! Just because you have your morals you don't need to shove them on to everyone else! Now, I'm banning you from coming anywhere near this house! You leave Charlie alone and let her live her life, or I'll be making sure you never hear the end of it!" growled Leah.

Morag just looked astounded by the words that came out of Leah's mouth, "Leah, you see she has been sleeping with Darryl under your roof and you're defending her? For almost our could have put young V.J at risk?"

"Yes I am defending her, see Morag I'm not bitter and I don't hold stuff against people. Unlike you, who feels the need to make her life a misery when really her happiness should be really starting. You know if this baby dies; you'll be labelled a murderer. I don't think Darryl would be very happy and I think you'd anger him more than you intended too, then massacre would happen," told Leah.

Morag then turned to her, "Darryl isn't right for Charlie, whatsoever. But everyone thinks she's happy with him. He's just using her for Heath's purposes. I believe that he never intended to get her pregnant, but when he found out whenever that was I might add, he put on the 'I love you and will never leave you' speech just to keep his gang tight," told Morag.

"Nah, that's not true. Brax isn't like that. He for all raised Heath and I up as children, our mother solvent abused and took pills also drank nights on end. Heath turned to other ways to get it out of his system. Brax just grew up that kid that had to be the parent of the home. He learnt how to cook at ten, he went shopping with the very little money that his school gave him as they knew what was going on. He constantly tried to get Mum to get better. Nothing worked. If I must say, Brax is more like a Dad too me than a brother. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be in school, I'd probably be like Heath. You should really reconsider how you think of my brother. Because we never had the white picket fence life you must've had," told Casey.

Morag let that all sank in, "I see."

Morag left then. Charlie just cried and lied back down on the couch with the comfort of Leah and Ruby. Casey just stood around, "I think I might call Brax, let him know what's happened."

Charlie nodded and more look like she needed Brax more than ever right now.

Brax recieved a text, Brax, it's Casey. You need to come to Charlie's now. Morag took another swing at her. Charlie can barely stop crying. I had to tell her our life story to even make her listen, she left after I told her it though. Charlie is really in need for you right now, please come. - Case. Brax dropped everything he was doing and drove straight to Leah's. He got out of his car and rushed to the door who he was greeted by, by Leah. He was let in.

"Charlie," said Brax.

Charlie rushed up and flung into his arms, "She was horrible."

"I bet she was," harshly said Brax. Brax wanted to go really give her something to whine about, but really thought better not.

He kissed Charlie, "I love you, no one will ever change that."

Last Chapter for tonight. I have totally forgotten one of the twists! :o

Chapter 6 - The Crazy Menace.

Charlie and Brax had laid on the couch together for over and hour, he was just holding her close and watching television with her while the other's decided on what they wanted. Casey came over, "Told Mum yet?"

"No, but we should," answered Brax.

Casey said, "Me?"

"No, Charlie and I should," said Brax. Charlie nodded at him and rolled off the couch and stood up.

"Here goes," told Brax they left for his ute.

Charlie looked terrified, she hadn't been much a fan of Cheryl's. She just hoped this news wouldn't send her into one of those crazy fits.

Brax pulled up at his house and jumped out of the car, he opened Charlie's side door for her. When he noticed his Aunt and her youngest son who was Casey's age were here.

"Braxie!" yelled the boy.

"Hey Cody! How's it going buddy?" cheered Brax. He looked at Charlie then to his Aunt.

"Hey Aunt May, is Mum in?" asked Brax.

"Yes. She's making dinner for us all," smiled May. Cody ran back to his ball to play, he had a disorder that he grew older than his brain meaning he was 17 but he was really 7 in his brain.

"His brain makes him think he's a 7 year old, it's this condition he has due to some issues in May's pregnancy, the details are all rather fishy really," told Charlie. With May nodding.

"Mum, it's me Brax. I need to tell you something," told Brax as he saw his Mum in the kitchen. She turned around.

"Alright spill, and what the hell is that cop doing here?" hissed Cheryl.

"She's here, with me. Look Mum, you were right, when you called Teegs down to see if I had another woman. You were right..." his mother cocked her head to side while May and Cody came in and took a seat, "Charlie and I have been together for five to six months now. She's also pregnant, with my child," explained Brax.

Cheryl's eyes went from neutral to mad as hell and lunged at them. Brax hovered over Charlie to stop her from getting to her, May took ahold of Cheryl.

"Mum you're crazy! There's nothing you can do about this! I love her, she loves me. She's having the baby, and I'm going to be the dad. End of," told Brax.

"I know, I'm sorry. Congrats, both of you. But don't ask me for support," said Cheryl.

"Wouldn't count on it," said Brax. "Never would I ask advice from someone who didn't raise Casey."

Brax put his arm around Charlie and walked out.

Great updates wow amazing moving parts :)

Seems like I've scared others off from commenting.

Though, that doesn't deter me. I'll post soon.

I don't know what it'll be about. I'm trying to remember one of the twists. But then, I know the other twist, but I don't know when to bring it in. :/ Oooh, I have anotehr one now too :D...I think I have my next chapter sorted now.

Oh a new fic.. Yay :)

Looking good so far...

Colleen priceless... Brilliantly written

Take it you dont like Morag...?

Charlie's boss took the relationship well :D

Think thats it atm... If i think of anything else i will comment... therez a lot of chapters to get through... Lolz :P

6 chapters and you have just started... Well done...

Update soon plz... :)

Archived