The Cop And The Criminal

Guest BraxandCharlie4Ever

Thanks for the wonderful comments! :wub: They're making me really happy. If you have a little suggestion, suggest it! Thanks again though! :D :D

Chapter 7 - The Returning New Arrival.

Another unfamiliar face to some of the people in the bay sat at the bar of Angelo's where Brax was serving him, he poured him his beer.

"This is new, what happened to the Surf Club?" asked the guy.

"That's the place down stairs from us. Angelo made this, before leaving. I'm the new owner," said Brax. He wondered who the newcomer to him was, who had just returned. This day was dull and it only had just begun. Someone was already in drinking. Brax found that odd.

Meanwhile, Charlie sat at home with Leah and they were chatting and Leah revealed that her and Miles were a couple and that she was really happy that Charlie had found love even if it was with a 'bad' boy. Leah saw the glint in her eyes when she even mentioned his name.

Brax sat down behind the bar and just casually worked on bar business.

The man looked up, "I'm Roman Harris, you are?"

"I'm Darryl Braxton, but call me Brax," told Brax.

An hour later and Roman was still here, but this time had moved to a table. Charlie walked in, and completely walked past Roman oblivious that he was here. She walked up to the bar and sat down Brax was bending down doing something.

"Hey sexy," laughed Charlie. Brax jumped and hit his head.

"Ow, but hey there," growled Brax. But his smile was still big.

"What ya doing?" kinda sang Charlie.

"Working, to provide for our little squirt," laughed Brax.

"I hate having a day off when you have to work, means we can't do anything," said Charlie.

"I know right, it's just a shame," sarcastically said Brax.

Roman looked up and saw Brax smiling like a goon and then Charlie doing the exact same. Brax came around from behind the bar to do more work but Charlie stopped him. Roman was watching closely, he saw Brax put his hand on her stomach.

"That's where our baby's growing," smiled Charlie.

"I know, I can't wait, nine months is gonna be long," smiled Brax.

"Mhm," smiled Charlie and she kissed him.

"I love you," said Brax.

"I love you too," said Charlie. They were both unaware of Roman watching.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh a new fic.. Yay :)

Looking good so far...

Colleen priceless... Brilliantly written

Take it you dont like Morag...?

Charlie's boss took the relationship well :D

Think thats it atm... If i think of anything else i will comment... therez a lot of chapters to get through... Lolz :P

6 chapters and you have just started... Well done...

Update soon plz... :)

Mhm, it's new.

Thanks! :wub:

I couldn't think of what to do with Colleen and I've always wanted to yell at her, and I took Ruby to so for me

I hate her with a passion, I know it's wrong to bring a hate into a story, but I know in my story she cares and is only trying to look out for Charlie.

I wanted Charlie's boss to take it well as I have other plans that will make it hard on the both of him.

I've got plans for the River Boys, mainly Heath.

A twist at the birth of the baby too

Oooh Roman. That's an awesome twist.... gonna get a bit uncomfortable... for both Charlie and Leah if she sees him.

Continue please. :)

Leah and Roman? When? I've forgotten....about tha. :D.

Yeah, I don't know how to work it...I've got this other twist that involves Heath and Roman, then Brax remembering who he is...it's gonna get tight ;)

Loving the comments still. It's made me so happy with your replies. :wub:

Chapter 8 - He's a River Boy, Charlie.

Charlie span around and then saw Roman standing there, "Oh, I just wanted another drink."

Brax nodded and saw Charlie's face drain of colour, "Eh-hem, what are you doing back here?"

"Just wanted to be back, I guess. Nothing spontaneous," slyly said Roman.

"That's awesome, I see you already met Brax," smiled Charlie.

"Yep," said Roman. He knew of Brax, him and his family pissed him off a few months ago.

"He and I are having a baby together," smiled Charlie.

"He's a River Boy Charlie," said Roman.

"Now, how do you know that?" asked Brax before handing him his new beer.

"Because, Teagan came running back to you the minute your mother called," told Roman.

"Your that bimbo who stole her, but listen I don't care anymore. I got Charlie now, I love her," said Brax.

"Well, I do still care for Charlie. Morag talked to me this morning, I think she's correct about you. You're no good for her," said Roman.

Charlie cocked her head, "So you're judging Brax from something Morag said. But you were pretty indecent splitting Teagan and Brax up because you're selfish. Just because you care for me, doesn't mean to say I'll run back to you. Even if you fessed your love to me, it'll still be Brax," told Charlie.

"Whatever, Charlie. Just remember, he's a River Boy he'll hurt you," said Roman as Heath walked in.

"Well look who we have here," said Heath. Roman looked a little worried.

I edited this, because I just noticed that my internet connection must of faltered during posting and it cut off the end of my chapter.

Roman and Tegan? eeee this is gonna be fun!

I hope Charlie doesn't leave Brax for him :P

Update soon x

Haha, I was thinking about Charlie going back to him. But I so :wub: Chax I couldn't do it. I had almost written it, but I couldn't. Brain refused :P

Yup, Roman and Teagan. :blink: I had another idea written down but it didn't make sense.

Then I remembered the thing Brax was saying about Teegs running up the cost with some man. I thought that was perfect.

I'll update soon. I don't know what to do with Roman and Heath, kill or fight :D

Archived