The Cop And The Criminal

Guest BraxandCharlie4Ever

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome! Well I think I have this sorted if not it'll turn out pretty...erm, crap? :wub:

Chapter 13 - You're Alive!

Brax was immensely nervous, and Charlie was wondering about the sudden impulse that Heath had wanted her to come around. She missed Brax and this house -always- reminded her of him and her heart would feel heavy and she'll feel like crying. Cringing at the feeling that was erupting, she just walked to the door and knocked.

Heath and Brax were contemplating who should answer the door. Brax decided he would. Just to give her a little bit of teasing, Brax headed to the door and turned the knob and opened it and saw Charlie standing there, with a baby bump.

"Brax?" asked Charlie, closing her eyes and shaking her head twice wondering if her vision of him would disappear.

"Your inspector took me captive, I could only get away now. He trusted to leave me alone for once, silly move," told Brax.

"So you couldn't ring, give any hints?" asked Charlie.

"Nope. Every was disengaged each time he left and had boys constantly guard me. It was horrible Charlie, believe me! I love you I miss you! Do you honestly think that I would stay away from you and miss what my brothers Heath and Casey were up too! I'm not like that I couldn't miss anything about the baby! Or what will happen!" explained Brax.

Charlie kissed him. "Well, we're having a boy!"

"A boy!" cheered Brax.

"No need to call him Darryl anymore, how about James?" she asked.

"James is a wonderful name! What about last name?" asked Brax smiling at his girl.

"Braxton of course!" smiled Charlie.

The night went swiftly and they talked things over. News of his return slowly got around the town, Morag's ears were burning and she was highly unpleased with his returning. Colleen was rather joyed for once, since Charlie had been angry and bitter towards her. Casey was home in an instant reuniting with his brother. Brax was amazed that Heath dropped the River Boys and became legit. Things were looking up for the Braxton's. Even Brax had something in mind.

What do you think Brax will do? :wub:

What do you think!?

Archived