Need You Now

Guest Lucii

COOOOOOL update, especially …..

”Of course you’re not April but Bianca might feel that she needs time alone. When you went through OCD you never wanted Bianca near you and maybe now the roles have been reversed. Recovering takes time”

”There’s been no confirmation yet. I know that mum keeps sneaking out at night saying she’s working when she’s not so I’m just waiting to find out the guy who’s making her act like a teenager again. You know sometimes it's weird to think you're mum's getting more sex than you” ………… AND

 The confrontation tween Brax & Heath !!!!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great update,

Loved the talk between April and Ruby, especially them planning something for the for of them to do, and the fact that Ruby keeps referring to Charlie as Mum now :wub:

Wow! Intense confrontation between Heath and Brax!! I can't believe Brax punched him. I don't think that Heath did it, but it's like Brax and Charlie said - sometimes you think you know someone only to find out that you don't know them at all.

Great update - I really love this fic!! :D More soon please :)

Great update.

Can't wait to see how the dinner goes down between the four women. Should be an interesting night.

Loved Ruby's sex comment. Very amusing indeed.

Poor Heath. He seems to get the blame for everything, but sometimes you just never know what he's done, and what he hasn't done. Loved Brax sticking up for Charlie and Bianca though!

Can't wait to see where you take this next.

Update soon please :)

Thanks for the comments guys! Love reading them alot x Quick update now sorry it's so short! It's just abit of a filler while I was in the mood to write. I promise the next chapters will be longer x

Charlie walked out of the motel room after refusing to kiss Brax goodbye for resorting to violence. The two had sat in awkward silence as it emerged Charlie wasn’t happy to the danger Brax put himself in. It ended in a row – their first row since they got together and admittedly it was hard on both of them even if it was just a silly little row. Charlie thought back to the days when they first got together compared to the way they were now. She felt more like his girlfriend and less like his sex buddy and still nobody – with the exception of ex River boy Brody knew about their relationship. Charlie’s thoughts were interrupted by her phone beeping. She skim-read the text from Ruby and sighed as she realised her daughter was texting while in school. She replied and dithered over what to wear tonight. She knew Brax was working tonight and even if they weren’t on the best of speaking terms, she still wanted to look amazing so that the row would end sooner.

Charlie took of her shoes and walked across the beach as the sun beat down on her face. Wincing slightly she turned her back to the sun to find Heath Braxton walking towards her, scruffy and beaten up. Charlie was shocked as she discovered how badly Heath was beaten up by his own brother. She almost felt sorry for the poor guy losing everyone and now his brother. Charlie remembered the days when Ruby first found out about her being her mum. Everyone turned on her that day even her own daughter and now looking at Heath, Charlie could see the same look in his eyes that was present in hers just a few years ago.

She didn’t know whether it was best to speak to him or not, before deciding just to blank him for Bianca’s and even Brax’s sake. She walked on by him as he glared into her eyes as she shifted uncomfortably. She tried to hurry but he called after her.

”G’day Sergeant” he called as Charlie turned to face him.

”G’day Heath” She continued to walk on as he called out to her again.

”So you’re not gonna question the bruises and cuts on my face?”

Sighing Charlie walked up closer to him. He smiled cockily as the young pretty brunette stood face to face with him. If she wasn’t a cop Heath definitely would have hit on her by now.

”Do you really want me to ask?”

”Nah not really, it’s just as a copper I thought it was your duty to ask”

”Well I’m not on duty” she smiled back at him and any feelings of pity she had for him vanished. ”Goodbye Heath”

”Good bye Sarge” he called out to her as Charlie walked away. She turned back to look at him. ”Don’t work too hard ey?” He winked and laughed sarcastically before rushing down to the ocean like a 6 year old child.

Charlie watched him for a moment as Heath acted cool towards his friends. They inspected his face and laughed and joked about it as Charlie gulped a little. She turned away and carried on with her walk. She decided to go to Bianca’s to see if she was aware of the plans Ruby and April had made for them tonight. She knocked on the door a little waiting eagerly for the door to open but it didn’t. Charlie knocked again before entering.

The downstairs was empty which left Charlie puzzled as she called out Bianca’s name. She knew somebody must be in as the door was open. April was at school with Ruby so Charlie knew it was either Bianca or Irene who was in. Beginning to get worried Charlie called out Bianca’s name once more as she heard a few sobs coming from upstairs.

”Bianca is that you?” Charlie stepped up the stairs calling Bianca’s name as she did so. Looking around the hall she saw the bathroom door was slightly open. Carefully she sneaked seeing Bianca sitting on the bathtub. Charlie smiled as she coughed to let Bianca know she was here. She saw Bianca had been crying as Bianca stood up she struggled to get the words out.

Charlie went over to Bianca and pulled her in for a hug as she cried harder. She glanced around the bathroom quickly as Bianca broke off from their hug.

”What’s wrong Bee?” Charlie and Bianca both sat down on the edge of the bathtub as Bianca dried her eyes using a piece of tissue. Carefully she wrapped another piece of tissue around her hand and fished around in the bin at the side of the toilet leaving Charlie confused.

”This is what’s wrong” Bianca said as Charlie gasped in shock. ”I’m pregnant Charlie”

Another wonderful update. Don't worry about it being short.

Charlie and Heath, interesting. Man I hate Heath sometimes!

I feel so sorry for Bianca. And now this? Oh what a mess.

I'm glad that Charlie is there for her.

Can't wait to see how Bianca deals with all this...

Update soon please :)

Great update,

No they had a row :( - hope it's over soon.

The interaction between Charlie and Heath made me laugh :lol:

Poor Bianca, nothings going right for her at the minute is it? I hope that Charlie can be there for her.

More soon please :D

LOVE it !!!! ….. especially ……

Charlie was shocked as she discovered how badly Heath was beaten up by his own brother. She almost felt sorry for the poor guy losing everyone and now his brother. Charlie remembered the days when Ruby first found out about her being her mum. Everyone turned on her that day even her own daughter and now looking at Heath, Charlie could see the same look in his eyes that was present in hers just a few years ago. ……………… AND

Bianca being in Charlie’s shoes [preggy after being raped] !!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived