Need You Now

Guest Lucii

Great update :D

Love the friendship between Bianca and Charlie. It's great that they are there to support each other.

Liked the overprotective April in that chapter, but I can understand why Bianca felt that she needed to escape from all that.

I'm glad that Charlie told Brax. It was kind of sad though, - Brax just thought that Bianca confided in Charlie because she's a cop and knows how to deal with that stuff. Not that Charlie had actually been in the same situation when she was 14. Can't wait to read Brax's reaction.

Update soon please :D

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fantastic update! :)

I love the way you write about the characters so perfectly.

I'm glad Charlie had told Brax about what happened to her when she was fourteen because he needed to know but I'm a bit worried about his reaction.

Bianca and Charlie's friendship is so sweet. I love the way they can confide in each other about anything.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Please update soon xx

This was an amazing chapter... this is what i wanted to happen int he show...

The writers could defo lear a few things from this fic...

Im glad Charlie is helping Bianca through this...

Its nice to also see April concerned... That was a cute lil moment..

Wonder how Brax will react

Update soon plz... :)

Thanks for the comments. I love reading them x Flashback of Bianca’s rape in this chapter.

Brax felt his arms grip around his girlfriend tighter as he tried to comfort and console her. Her head was rested against his chest as a look of horror overcame his face as he realised how little he knew about Charlie and why Bianca’s attack affected her so much. Brax found his girlfriends hands and squeezed them tightly as she began to tell him a little more about her past.

”When I was fourteen I was raped by my boyfriend Grant Bledcoe” she said shuddering a little. Brax felt Charlie shudder at the mention of his name. More tears came until there was no point in trying to wipe them away. ”He was my first love and he abused me”

Brax felt anger rise in his body as the only woman he loved spilled her story. He couldn’t believe any human being could stoop so low to rape a poor vulnerable woman.

”Charlie I’m so sorry” The truth was Brax didn’t know what else to say but he understood why Charlie was there for Bianca more than anyone in the past few weeks.

”I thought I knew him” She continued pausing for a breath as more tears came. Brax’s mind started to question Heath’s innocence but he let this slip to the back of his mind as Charlie needed him. He was glad they were beginning to confide in one another but he never dreamt it would be something as big as this. He found himself fiercely protective over Charlie and swore he’d do anything to help her and Bianca through the process.

Brax tried to look into Charlie’s eyes but she kept her head firmly bowed so he leant his head against hers. She dried her eyes a little but there was no use. Her mouth longed to speak but she felt physically unable to continue.

”He carried on as normal and it sickened me” she took a deep breath. ”Every day I had to face him in school smirking and joking around with his friends while I spent morning break and lunchtime being sick in the girls toilets. I thought it was just being around him that made me feel ill but...I was pregnant”

”Ruby” and the full truth hut Brax like a ton of bricks. He exhaled and tried to come to terms with the shock revelation. Charlie nodded as she began to re-live her past. The constant fear of seeing him everywhere laughing cruelly in her face when no-one was looking. She clung to Brax harder as she tried to block out her past. But when she had Ruby her past became her present and future making it harder to ever let go.

”My mum and dad were so angry and I was scared. I was only fourteen and I wasn’t ready to be a mum. I had Ruby and sat down with my parents who agreed it would be best if they raised her as their daughter and as my sister. I ran away to live with my Aunty Michelle and I was ready to be a mum when I came back but Ruby only knew my mum as her mum and I couldn’t do that to her”

”So what happened next”

”We tried to carry on as normal. I pretended Ruby was my little sister and nothing more. It was only last year when she found out the truth”

”That’s why she calls you Charlie and not mum right?”

”Yeah I suppose so. I’ve been Charlie all her life and not mum”

”Charlie I’m so sorry” Brax whispered into her ear as she cried again. He held her tight reassuring her he was going to do everything to be there for her whenever she needed him. They cuddled on the couch for hours; he didn’t want to leave her. Infact he didn’t care who saw them anymore she was his girlfriend and she needed his support. Charlie got up suddenly and asked Brax if he wanted some coffee. He shook his head as Charlie glanced at the clock.

”You better go. Everyone will be back soon. I’m sorry”

Brax rose from the couch and kissed his girlfriends hand. He wiped away the last few tears from her eyes and guided her face until she was gazing into his eyes.

”I love you Charlie”

”I love you too” she walked Brax to the door her hand still intertwined in his. He smiled at her not necessarily wanting to leave her but he had to accept her decision.

Charlie closed the door and collapsed against it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile after a long morning sitting on the beach and listening to nothing but the sounds of the ocean, Bianca Scott had finally returned home. She glanced around the empty house, thankful for once it wasn’t full with people worrying about her. Bianca sat on the couch and curled up into a ball as she began to shake, remembering the attack.

She remembered being drunk and drinking everything that contained alcohol in her sight. She remembered the brightly lit B&S Ball, her little sister dancing with her boyfriend and her neighbours and friends making polite small talk with her. After dancing with a few people Bianca drunkenly stumbled out of sight to most people. She remembered crying as she remembered Liam’s betrayal, how he left rehab and hadn’t bothered to come back or even let her know he was okay. Everything became blurred through her tears before she blacked out. She didn’t know how long she had passed out for but woke suddenly when a jolt of pain ripped through her. She tried to scream but no words came out. Instead she lay there paralysed by fear as he brutally attacked her. She longed to scream, cry and push him of her but she couldn’t. She only cried afterwards.

Bianca got up from the couch drying her eyes and trying to stop herself from shaking. She paced around the house with nothing to do and nowhere to go as she tried to block out the attack that had haunted her ever since but she couldn’t. Every time she closed her eyes she was back there. There was no escaping that.

Looking at the clock she noticed April would be home from school soon and decided to grab her things and go out. Not wanting to bother Charlie again she headed to Angelo’s in desperate need for a large vodka to numb the pain. She saw Brax serving customers at the bar and grimaced slightly. She knew there was no proof that it was Heath but Bianca was still wary. Brax saw Bianca standing at the entrance in the bar and smiled weakly at her. Bianca returned the smile and took a few small shaky steps until she was standing face to face with Brax with the bar separating them.

”G’day Bianca what can I get ya?” Brax asked politely as he didn’t want to upset the girl any more.

”Vodka. Large.”

”Do you want anything with the vodka?”

”No”

Brax poured Bianca a large vodka and watched in disbelief as she downed it quickly.

”Keep em coming Braxton”

”Do you think this is a good idea?” Brax asked, concerned for Bianca’s well-being.

”Last time I checked I was legal to drink “ Bianca produced a ten dollar note and waved it at Brax. ”And I am paying you after all”

Brax shook his head but poured her another drink. And another. And another. He texted Charlie secretly asking her to come over to Angelo’s as soon as possible.

Bianca’s here. I think she might need your help xx

Within seconds he got a reply.

On my way now xx

For now all he had to do was refuse to serve Bianca until Charlie showed up and took her home. When Brax refused Bianca she began to get frustrated and angry but Brax was too kind-hearted to throw her out. He looked at the door every few seconds longing for Charlie to come in.

”Expecting someone Braxton?” Bianca slurred before giggling slightly.

”No Bianca. Do you want a glass of water or something?”

”I want more vodka but there’s this moron of a barman who won’t serve me anymore”

”Is that right?”

”Uh huh” Bianca staggered, standing up until her and Brax were extremely close. ”You think I’m drunk don’t you Braxton?”

Brax screwed his nose at the strong smell of vodka as Bianca giggled again. Brax looked at the door again but Charlie still wasn’t here.

”I know you’re drunk Bianca, now sit down. Drinking isn’t going to make it better”

”Maybe it’d be better if you’re brother got arrested or died or got snapped in two by a shark” Bianca muttered under her breath but Brax heard her. He was done sticking up for Heath after hearing Charlie’s story he realised that sometimes when you think you know a person you don’t know them at all.

”Wait until you get evidence Bee”

”Don’t Bee me” she glared at Brax before spluttering. ”Bee me...I’m a poet and yeah I know it!”

”You’re definitely drunk Bianca...sit down”

”I’m not drunk...”

”Yes you are” Charlie’s presence broke Brax and Bianca’s conversation. Brax’s heart skipped a beat when he saw her and he longed to kiss her and ask her if she was okay. She smiled gratefully at Brax as Bianca pulled Charlie in for a hug.

”I looooove you Charlie-Warlie” she sang throwing her arms round Charlie as Charlie tried to guide Bianca home.

”I love you too sweetie but we have to go home now”

”No join the partyyyy. We’re both single and I’m sure we can go to a bar where we actually get served” Bianca glared at Brax who coughed slightly. Charlie turned to look at Brax and the two smiled at one another gazing into each other’s eyes.

”Come on Bianca...Home”

”But...but” Bianca protested as Charlie guided Bianca home with much difficulty. Sensing this Brax called out to the staff to look after the place as he was nipping out for five minutes. He walked over to Bianca and Charlie and helped carry Bianca home.

”You taking her to Irene’s or your place?”

”Mine I think. She can sober up there and not have to worry April or Irene much” Charlie smiled at Brax as Bianca giggled all the way home singing songs at the top of her voice.

They got to Charlie’s place at last after Bianca had finished her rendition of All by myself and began to feel very drowsy. Charlie placed Bianca down on her bed as she fell asleep within seconds of her head fitting the pillow. Brax placed his arm around Charlie’s waist.

”Are you okay”

”Yeah I’m fine. Thanks for this”

”No problem”

The two lay and watched Bianca as if they were a married couple watching over their newborn child. Brax kissed Charlie’s head every so often before whispering into her ear.

”Should we wake her and tell her we have sex there?”

Charlie grinned and punched Brax playfully as the two left the room and headed for the door. Brax smiled and kissed Charlie passionately with his arms around her waist and hers around his neck. He lifted his petite girlfriend of the ground as she giggled and protested.

”Shh you’ll wake Bianca!” Brax told her off but tickled her to make her laugh again. Charlie kept her hand firmly over her mouth as she didn’t want to wake Bianca up til she was sober. Brax kissed Charlie on the cheek and walked out of the door. Charlie smiled after him and smiled until he was out of eye-sight.

The fairytale was over. Reality started now

Brax been protective over Charlie :wub: that had to be hard for Charlie to tell him, but now she has and he's gonna be so supportive, how :wub: !

I did have to chuckle at the 'that's where we have sex' comment, but I love how he was helping Bianca aswell

Drunk Bianca 'Charlie-Warlie' :lol:

More soon please! :D

Really enjoyed that.

Felt so sorry for Charlie telling Brax, but now that he knows maybe he can help both women.

Poor Bianca. She must really be going through hell at the moment. The All by Myself singing was very amusing.

Loved the small amount of comedy in a pretty horrific chapter for both women.

Very well written.

Can't wait to see where you take this next.

Update soon please :)

Archived